Chapter 2

My heart is racing. I cant control it. This is madness. I turn behind me to see my father looking at me. He grins proudly as I race over to him.

Im right next to him when I strike. I try to scratch him in the arm, but he quickly moves his arm away. He laughs hysterically and zooms up, farther into the sky.

I run up after him, with fear in my eyes, yet my body is racing with adrenaline.

He makes a sudden movement and zooms toward me, he sinks his fangs into my arm...as I kick him off of my body. I do a flip, hitting him in the chin...making demon blood drip to the ground below...he flashes his fangs at me, and slashes me in the arm grabs my shirt and throws me up and then follows me up and zooms me back to the ground, I catch myself...but he was faster than I was.

He injects something into me.

"Dont mess with you father, son." He whispers in my ear as he carries me and I drift off.

7 hours later

Im sitting at the long dining table, that I started at. Back to the same position I was in the beginning but now I have injuries.

I can see a long line of drool dripping from my mouth to my sleeve, I wipe it off and take in my surroundings. All of the rest of the demons who live here are now staring at me.

"Why did you do that ?" My dad chirps in. Looking at me with some look, that I cant really describe.

I swipe my hair back, and examen my shoes..before answering the question.

"I'm tired of this! Im tired of being this little toy confined in a house, with nothing to do but sip blood and be a fucking demon. I want to expiernece the human world! After all, I am part human." I shouted at him.

"Dont use that voice with me." He made a stern expression "And you coulvde just said that you wanted to experience something new. Dont think that I was gonna keep you here your entire life. I wanted you to go into the outside world, and spread the demon virus. Spread the demon blood into the poor mortals in the world." he said grinnning. "And not only that, but I want you to do what I do...I want you to hunt with me. I want you to kill the poor idiots on the earth. Especially the young ones, they have the best blood."

I look at him with a look, I havent really before. "You want me to make more like me?" I asked him with a very very confused look.

"Well...Yes, We need to expand the nest...I mean-um- the demonic population." He said to me.

"But I hardly know anything about anything in the mortal world." I say, "Let alone, producing or...killings."

"I will teach you everything about the mortal world...everything. You just have to stay here. It will only take a day or so. Us fiends are very intelligent...ha!" He says to me.

"Dont be a homo-sapien, Vince...Be something better." I look over to the chair next to me. It was her, It was Blair. The girl I grew up with. God, I havent talked to her in years.

I looked at her. And they eyed my father and nodded.

"Fantastic!" He laughed. "We will start tomorrow and Blair can help. How bout that, blair?" He smiles at her.

"I'd love to" She said smiling and then hissing.

"Can I go now?" I asked my father.

"Yes Vince, you may go." He said and moves and signals his hand to the exit.

I walk out the room, with one hand behind my back and my free hand scratching my head. This is gonna be a hell of a ride. Im not sure what to expect..I mean. Mortals..they seem kind of boring.