The Last Rain

Nakatingin si Diopside sa isang salamin, he's smiling from ear to ear while doing many poses.

"Gwapo ko talaga. Tsk." He laughed.

Umalis na siya at pumunta sa playground.

He smiled at tinignan ang kabuuan ng playground. He's proud of himself.

The playground that was once dark is now full of colorful lights. Nilagyan niya ito ng christmas lights na hugis bilog, it changes from white to blue to red to violet and to pink. And at the center, you'll see a round table with two seats at pagkain.

He looked at his watch. "It's almost five.. she should be here soon."

Umupo nalang muna siya hawak ang panyo waiting for his princess to come.

Not so long, it started to rain. Instead of cursing something because of the rain, he smiled . He knew that his princess will come soon. His princess loves rain so much.

"Diopside!!" Napatingin siya sa sumigaw. His heart stopped beating for a second when he saw her. Desty was beautiful, she's wearing a tube, white floor length gown. She's also wearing a flower crown that she personally loves.

She smiled at him while walking towards him. Diopside's heart starts to beat abnormally. Feeling niya ay anytime tutumba na ang kanyang tuhod dahil sa napakagandang babae na nasa harapan niya.

"Hi!!" She smiled cheekly.

"Y-you look beautiful" He said.

"Thank you!" She blushed. "Pero what happened to your ears?" She added at tinignan ang tenga ni Diopside na namumula.

Mabilis ni Diopside tinakpan ang kanyag tenga. "A-ah, w-wala yan." He smiled shyly.

He offered his hand, "Shall we?" He winked.

"We shall" Desty curticised and they both laugh.

"Your hands are cold, huh? Are you nervous?" Diopside smirked.

"I am nervous, but I trust you Diopside.." She said truthfully that made Diopside's heart melt.

"Thank you for trusting me, Desty." Diopside smiled.

Umupo na ang dalawa. "Uhm.. ano gusto mo? Beef brocolli or steak?" Tanong ni Diopside.

"Beef brocolli." Desty smiled. Nilagyan siya ni Diopside ng beef brocolli.

After eating, tumayo si Diopside pero nanatili lang sakanyang nakatingin si Desty.

"May I have this dance?" Diopside asked, malambing na malambing ang kanyang tono.

Desty looked at him in the eye, marami. Marami kang makikitang emosyon sa mata niya. The happiness were there but at the back of it, there is sadness.

Desty smiled at tinggap ang kamay ni Diopside. Diopside shivered because of Desty's cold hands.

They both stood up at pumwesto sa gitna ng isang mat. There were flowers na nakaikot sa mat kung saan sila nakatayo.

They started to dance. They were looking into each other's eyes like they were madly, deeply and truthfully in love with each other.

"Desty... you really look beautiful tonight."

"Ngayon lang?" She pouted.

"Of course not.. dumoble lalo ganda mo this night." Diopside laughed.

Diopside cleared his throat. "Desty... I want to tell you something."

Umiling si Desty at yinakap niya si Diopsode ng mahigpit. Her cold body sent shivers to Diopside. Parang nabato si Diopside pero kahit na malamig ay uminit parin ang mukha niya dahil sa pagbilis ng tibok kanyang puso.

"Please don't say you love me.. " Diopside felt mas lalong nabasa ang kanyang suit. Basa na ito dahil umuulan pero lalo itong bumasa.

He felt that something died in his heart upon hearing desty's words.

Pinilit niyang alisin si Desty sa pagyakap sakanya pero hindi natinag si Desty at hinigpitan lalo ang yakap niya.

Desty cried harder as the rain weakens.

"'Cause I might not say it back..."  Desty continued, her voice weakens. "So.. please don't say you love me.. cause I love you with all my heart."