The Best Things In Life Come In Small Packages.

Yeah, they do when things get here on time. Lol, I used an Overwatch reference on purpose and I will explain in a minute. So, as I was saying before, the best things in life come in small packages, when they arrive on time. And lemme explain why. 

When things arrive on time, it makes you happy, right? Knowing that whatever you ordered or asked for has made it to your doorstep or in your hands gives you a good feeling, right? Well, how about being promised something on a certain day and it keeps going on like a pattern, awaiting the next day and the next day after that, still not having what you asked for? Hell, isn't it? Well, currently, that's my boyfriend's problem right now. He was promised Overwatch on Valentine's Day, in which he had not received. Then he was told that it might be tomorrow. It wasn't tomorrow, but maybe the next day. Next day came and still no game. The next day came and well, still no game. And then he was told maybe Monday he would get the game. In which, we are still waiting for. Imagine what he would be going through right now. Unlike me, I already have Overwatch, but I would really like to play with him. Imagine what we are both going through and feeling like, wishing that he would just get the goddamn game already. The wait is practically dreadful and we keep getting the date pushed further and further back. Now we really don't know what to expect. He's tired of waiting, but I said I'd wait regardless, no matter how tired I am of waiting. 

All we really wanted was to play with each other in Overwatch and finish the bet that we made of who would win in One-on-one. Sounds fun, don't it? Well, I don't think we will get to do that for a while. And why we still don't have it?, Waiting on some money to come in already. Plus the fact that his other brother wants the same crap that he does, so that's two games plus a headset. That's a hundred something right there. Forty to fifty bucks for a game that I think is on sale now is nothing compared to a hundred something. Oh well, guess we'll just have to see what's up in the next couple days. C'est la vie.

I also have something else that I'm still waiting on. One of my packages from Amazon still hasn't came in and I think it was supposed to a while ago. I don't really know what's going on there, but it's really starting to annoy me. And literally, it's just something for your GODDAMN HAND. LIKE. HOW DOES A SMALL ITEM LIKE THAT TAKE SO LONG TO COME IN?? I DON'T UNDERSTAND. I honestly don't. I think it's delivery was supposed to be a week ago or so. This is starting to drive me crazy. Nothing is going how I want it to.. And it may never will.