yes or no

author note

hey guys i know i haven't up dated in a while but here is part 6 of the story i hope you like it as i have been working on it for a while as kept getting stuck so here we go. :) sorry its sort 

namjoon is still asleep v gets up and gets dressed and goes out and looks at engagement rings as he loved namjoon and wants to be with him for the rest of his life but still felt guilty about kissing jungkook. He picks out a ring and pays for it. walks home thinking how to propose to namjoon he gets him see namjoon out the ring in his pocket as he doesn't know what to do in the proposal.

Tae walks up behind namjoon who is washing up and says "can we please talk i have something to admit." namjoon says "yeah sure what's wrong tae." tae 'sighs' and he begins to say "i am so sorry namjoon but i did something stupid" namjoon looks at him with a confused face "what have you done" he says curiously. "urrmmm... i kind... of kissed jungkook when you pushed me away i am so sorry namjoonie" he says with tears in his eyes.

namjoon hugs him as he hates the sight of tae being upset and says "don't worry about it i have done some stupid stuff in the past so let's just start a fresh yeah?" tae says " yeah we can start fresh since i saw you kiss jin so we're even right?" namjoon says with a shocked face " what but... how?" tae says "i saw you i peeped through the door it meant a lot that you pushed him away and walked out as i can trust you." "thanks tae new we can start a fresh and i am sorry i didn't tell you" namjoon says. tae says " starting now with you getting into that bedroom now!"namjoon rushes straight into the bedroom with tae following behind.

in the bed they are in the middle of sex and v says "i have something to ask you." he pulls out and goes in his trouser pockets and gets down on one knee, and opens the box up in his hands and says "namjoon i love you so much will you please marry me."