2

Ok, it got worse. At one point it had to be around 150 years after my first death that I had build a trap for me. A trap where I would continue to die. I died and died and died and died. It continued for nearly a decade. It was a pretty good trap. I had found an old well with no oxygen in it. The living creatures (plants and bacteria and stuff) used any oxygen that got in the well. I knew that a human would instantly lose consciousness and then die. And that's where I had spent a lot of time. For it was as if I had slept through ten years with the occasional nightmare. It was a pair of scientists that finally found my body and one day I woke up in another morgue. I scared the poor intern pretty bad but he gave me clothes nonetheless. And I started another chapter of my immortality.

You know, I started to use my experience and in one fake life I got pretty damn famous. After a few years I died in a tragic car accident and took of with the money. That allowed me to live a pretty nice life for a while. I build a big house in a lonely forest like all the immortals would have done in all those books. It was pretty cool living alone in the woods. I could do anything I wanted whenever I wanted. You can probably guess that the house wasn't the cleanest one out there and the garden was more like a jungle than a garden. But for a short time I was happy.