6

I was forced to start a new life after the fire. The beginning was hard. I decided that it was time to go back into the big cities. And there I went to. The technology had changed again. I needed a few days to find my way through the streets without drawing too much attention. The clothes had changed too. And I can say this time got the worst fashion sense I had seen, yet! Colours wherever you looked. Disgusting. And just to inform all of the already dead: We are writing the year 2519 and there is still no teleporting and the Wi-Fi signal still sucks in public places. Just so you know, already deceased. The flying cars are also a huge lie, cause we more or less have flying streets (well it's like the bridges in 21th century, but the cars drive on both sides). Oh and the climate change was very much real! Just so you know, all you dumb idiots who helped destroy our atmosphere further. (Yeah, I am talking to you, Trump! And all your followers! You should have spent the energy you spent on writing tweets on rescuing the world's climate! Just sayin...)

It has only been two years since the fire. I am still staying in the big cities. All the rumours about the Death-Joker have long died down and now I could live a normal peaceful life. At least for some years so I hoped. The events of short time amnesia still happen, not as often as before but it still happens. And with a growing group of friends that catched more and more attention. To be as normal as possible I started to attend college and my friends noticed when I would suddenly not remember one or two days. They said that I would act sometimes really strange or disappear completely. And whenever I said that I wouldn't remember a thing they wanted me to go to a doctor. But I don't want to. What if he notices that I am different? That I don't die. That my DNA matches with the DNA of people who lived hundreds of years ago. So I didn't go and ignored my friends concerns.