4

Peace came back into my life. I haven't died for like 10 years. I just didn't saw the necessity. The blog around the Death-Joker turned silent and for quite some time nothing special happened. Till my 200th year as an immortal. I decided to rock the world or at least the USA a little up. And so i travelled from city to city and in every city I died a different death. I chose to go chronological. From my first death to my last. The blog exploded just like the news. Everyone suddenly had heard about the Death-Joker and I had my fun. When I finished I moved back into my house. It had been rotting alone for over 40 years now but it did look good for that. While once in a while checking the internet and News I started to fix the house.

It was just two weeks after I had returned when someone knocked on my door. I was shocked to say the least. My house was the only house for miles and the street wasn't really something you would call a street. I opened the door out of simple curiosity. There stood a guy. He seemed young maybe five years older then me? I mean my body not my mind ehhhhh... He seemed around 25! (confusing...) I stared at him and he stared at me. For a while there was just silence filling the air then suddenly he exploded (not literally). „OH MY GOD!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!! IT'S REALLY YOU!!!" Yep, he shouted that. Loud,really loud. You can believe that my eardrums nearly exploded (this time literally, but thankfully they didn't). Anywhoo,it turned out that this guy was a crazy obsessed Death-Joker fan and he had hunted me down to this old house. That kid did have surprising skills to find me. I invited him in.

He lived with me for a few weeks. I had told him my story, well the little bits he didn't know. In exchange he had promised to not tell the world about my whereabouts. He had planned to write a book and with the knowledge he now got I bet that his book will be on the very top of the Bestseller list. I had to wait three years before the book was published. I was one of the first that bought the book. I had camped in front of a book shop for a few days before the books finally arrived. The cashier had looked at me weirdly but I was out again before he could say anything. The book was good. No doubt about that. He hadn't called it „Death-Joker" Instead the title was: „The boy that died and lived and than continued to die" It wasn't a title that got stuck in your head but it still was a cool title. The Internet of course exploded again (psst, not literally). The character in the book was called James Smith, my very first fake identity. His journey was nearly the same as mine. He had changed the names of course but everyone who knew about the Death-Joker would know about the truth in this story. I really liked the book.