Chapter 3 - My first mission.

I awoke. Was it all a dream? Was this me? Or was it Evil me? I gazed it the mirror my expression still a bit angry. No bad me in there. I thought as I showered, beads of sweat still on my forehead. I got dressed and headed downstairs. It was still dark and my hand ached. My middle knuckle clicked everytime I attempted to move it. I wrapped a bandage around it. I checked the time 6:00 I still had an hour. I headed off to my base expecting.. well I didn't know what to expect. I headed down and began to search. After digging around a bit I found an amulet. 'I'm springer.' It had called out to me. I bonded with the titan springer. After I picked up a few things I headed back off to Dante and the others. When I arrive back, I cooked them a breakfast and they came down to the smell of bacon and the sizzling noise.

Dante arrived into the room lifting a large box. We ate then Dante explained. "I couldn't open the box using my powers so I decided to bring it here to open." We all wondered what was inside until I thought about the titans words while I ran back to the house, I'm a puzzle breaker. That was it! "I have an idea. Help us out, Springer." Out emerged my new titan from the amulet I held. I could see the anticipation on there faces as they expected a huge titan to come out. "It's kinda cute." Lok said. "And not large like we thought." Dante and Sophie said. I smiled at them. "Unpick the lock Springer." It unpicked it and returned to the amulet. Inside was lots of gold. After digging around in it and the gems, I found something of use. Have you ever seen your other self. Go find the mirror that could bring you a precious titan. Or maybe a legendary titan. Is what a scroll said. We all looked bewildered. However, we didn't know where to find such a mirror.

A few hours later
---------------
Dante received a call. I had been studying when it happened. I went into the room to find Dante talking to a man. I heard what they were saying. He hung up and turned to tell us but saw I was already there. I packed a bag to go on any adventure with and had to travel far away. Soon we were on our way.

We headed towards the whirlpools described from the hollowtome. On our way we met a girl. She just jumped onto our boat. My heard flooded with recognition and I felt like a knew her.

Flash back
------------------------
8 years ago...
I was abandoned in a dark gloomy forest. Alone, I wandered the woods until I found an amulet hanging off a tree. I swiped at it and got it. I felt a bond like no other as I had a loyal friend to help me. Not long after, I ventured out into the huge city. The only way to survive, I soon relised, was to fight. A small girl slightly older than me was also fighting for survival. I instantly became friends with her and we hunted what we needed to together. Soon she found a titan called Gareon. We were best friends. One day she went missing. The day i found out we could be cousins. Zhalia Moon, my 4th cousin.
----------------
"Zhalia..." I stuttered amazed at her arrival. She immediately turned to look at me eyes widened. She recognised my black hair and brown eyes as I had recognised her blue hair and hazel eyes. "W...w.. wait? What? Is that really you? Jess? JESS!" She seemed to be amazed. "I thought you like died or something." She continued. I smiled at her. "Zhalia, we're actually related. One day you went missing and I didn't know where you went. I ran back to the forest in fear." I said. Lok rolled his eyes at our little catch up. Sophie looked at Zhalia like she didn't trust her and she was up to something. "Remember we're on a mission, not a catch up." Lok said angilly.

Dante swerved the boat around the whirlpools. It had something to do with a titan who I read about. "Dante," I said slowly, "Are we to get the titan Gargoul?" I asked. He nodded. He then said, "And a secret the organisation will probably miss." As Dante swerved in between all the whirlpool, Zhalia and I talked while Sophie and Lok talked. They kept giving Zhalia dirty looks and muttering. I pulled Zhalia to the side.

"I need to talk with you." I said.

She looked surprised. "What about?"

"What happened the night I left?"

"Well.."

Yo got trolled.
Read the next one to find out what happens.