Chapter 4 - Finding the truth

"So, what happened the night I left?"

"Well, a strange man came to me on the streets as I longed for you to come back. He asked me for my name so I stated it, Zhalia Moon, he smiled  at me."

The boat bumped gently against a side. There was a cave near by. Before Zhalia could finish, Dante said, "We're here, everyone ready?"

"Nahhh." Lok said.

"Great." Dante said, "Follow me."

We followed. I still wondered what Zhalia 's story was and what they were looking for. I swept my hair from my face and relised where we were going a cave. The image.. The voice.. The mirror.. The.. BUMP! Rubbing my head, I looked up to see Sophie glaring at me. "Pay attention!" She yelled. We had arrived at the mouth of the cave but I was to lost in thought to relise. Zhalia looked at me guilty to have done something but I didn't know what.

We stopped and turned around. He turned to Zhalia and me. "You two go get the boy I was talking about before Zhalia came." We nodded. I started to explain to Zhalia who he was. We came up with a plan and decided to do it now.

Cunningly, Zhalia had disguised herself and walked inside. Somehow, in about 3 minutes she was emerging with him. However, she had drawn alot of attention which then put my plan into action. "Defend us, Ymir." I said. Ymir had emerged this time more obeadant. Ymir blocked the way and allowed us to go. Zhalia ran back to Dante with him. However, they chased her round a corner. I peaked round the corner to find her mutter "Come out, Garion." She covered the boy's mouth. Then Garion attacked from its invisible hiding spot. I stayed back and returned Ymir. Then I shoved on my cloak and ran in the shadows.

When I saw them, I pulled off the cloak and walked. I reached Zhalia and she dragged me over. "Are you with the Huntik Foundation?" She asked me. "Uh... no." She nodded. "I'm not either." I looked astonished. "But.. why did you come on the boat like you were one of them."

"I can explain. The strange man offered me the same amulet that you have, Kilthane. I took a leaf out of your book and ran with it but before I did, he offered me a place at the..." Zhalia was interupted by Lok. "Let's go!" He yelled at us. I rolled my eyes and followed them off down the cave.

I swept my hair across my face as I walked, falling deep into thought. Did Zhalia work for the orginsation or just nobody? A strange man offered her a home at the.. orginsation. No don't be dumb.

Suddenly, I bumped into Zhalia. "Sorry." I quickly apologied. She just smirked back. We laughed a little. I heard a whisper from Sophie. "Did she smile and laugh. Seriously, for the time I've seen them they've not laughed once." Lok laughed. We suddenly stopped. We both gave glares as sharp as knives. Lok, still trying to stay smiling, had a bead of sweat trickling down his face. He wiped it fast.

We all arrived at the lair of Gargoul as we had followed the instructions of the boy.