This Guy..

[--Story told in Yurio's point of view--]

      I just sit on the couch in Otabek's apartment. I was waiting for the bastard to come home from..God knows what--After the Grand Prix finals had ended, me and Otabek have gotten really close. I started visiting him, even. I mean- he can be an ass twenty-five percent of the time but- he's actually really fun to be around. The first person I've actually liked in a while.

   I looked at the clock, letting out an unnecessarily loud sigh. "Just five more minutes..that's what he said at least"

   Why the actual hell am I even here? I could've come later- instead of waiting for him. Maybe because...well- his house smells pretty good. Smells like him- He always did wear those expensive colones. Like- who in their right fucking mind spends fifty bucks just to smell nice? But no- there was another reason I wanted to be here. The furniture? No. It's on the tip of my tongue..Fuck it. "I should go home-" I talked to myself when I was alone. It jus--

    "Yeah. You should. It's getting late"

      I jump at the familiar voice, looking to the side. "Beka?" 

Wait. Where the hell--

It just slipped out of my mouth? Have I been thinking of calling him 'Beka' without realizing it?

Yuri- You fucking idiot.

   "Beka? You're calling me nicknames now?" He tilted his head to the side slightly.

   "Hell no! I said Otabek...a...." My face tinted red. I could feel it. I only heard Otabek chuckle.....this guy...he's--

  "That's still a nickname." He smiled only slightly. I just roll my eyes and curse at him. "Shut up, Prick"

   By now, I was just spitting out any insults I could.

  Otabek closed the door behind him, dropping a few bags on the table. I'd assume he was shopping.

  He looked at me with a small smirk. You'd have to know him well to know what he was planning..I shivered, the expression somehow getting to me. 

Here's the bitch part of him

The bastard was just gonna mess with me now. 

"So--You waited for me?..I see..?" 

"So what if I did?"

"Didn't expect you to care for me so much"

"You're my friend- Why wouldn't I care?"

"That's so sweet of you, Yurio"

"My name's not Yurio" And now I'm pissed. He's makes me wait for all this time just to tease? I can't even imagine what he'll do because of the nickname thing.

    "Anyway. I'm going to take a shower" He headed for the bathroom. 

What.

This bitch..

   "Ohoho- No fucking way! I waited a whole hour for you- So we spend time together. Heck- you don't even need  a shower. You smell good enough!" I reached over from the couch to grab Otabek's jacket, attempting to pull him next to me.

   Ok so- I'm no body builder. And..Beka's..Heavy as hell. He pretty much just gave in and sat next to me. I nodded, punching his shoulder lightly .

"So..Beka- huh?" 

There it is

"It just slipped out!"

"So you were thinking about it?"

"No!-- That's not what.." I just stick my tongue out.

"Well- If it just slipped out then-"

I cut him off  "Don't get full of yourself! I wouldn't wanna think of you anyway! You're human garbage!~" I smirked "Idiot"

   He knew I didn't mean all that stuff. 

   He knew me too well.

    "So mean--" He said jokingly. We both found ourselves laughing at this. I felt an arm go around me. This took me by surprise so I couldn't help but let out a small gasp. "Hey- Cut it out" I took this jokingly. But, oh god was I happy it was dark in the room. Every time he does this, I find my cheeks getting hot. I think he knows. I'm positive he only wants to provoke a reaction.  

     "Did you hear me? Let go--" 

   There was no response. Just an arm stretched across my back, resting on my waist. I looked over to Beka, him looking back at me, a smirk poorly hidden. We were both silent. He just stared into my eyes- emotionless, while I'm practically shaking. This is the first time I've gotten a good look at Otabek.  I was lost in those eyes of his. Look away, Yuri. No.  Look awa- No. I can't. 

    "O...Otabek?"

   No response. He seemed to be lost in my gaze as well.

   I felt light. Dizzy. Hot. Why can't I look away..? Why do I..--

  I found myself leaning in, Beka's eyes widening. My eyes closed half-way. Not even I knew what I was doing.

   Our lips only rubbed against each other and I shivered- The feeling going away very quickly when Otabek pulled away.

  "Yuri..?"

It took me a minute to realize the current situation. 

What did I just?.... Yuri. You're a real piece of shit.

 "S..S-Sorry!" I jumped back. I was a whole new level of embarrassed. I looked down, my vision getting blury.

Was I about to cry?

[--End of Chapter One--]

--------------

OHSHITBOI. 

Shitty fanfic. I know-- but I'm continuing this for my own satisfaction.