I will always be with you my love

Stef's POV
Once at lena's office Tuesday morning I told her everything; what Mike did to me last night and what he does to Brandon when he is made. After a long discussion lena decided to let me and Brandon move in with her, while our relationship escalated. As soon as I got home I ran to my Mike's room and packed up my things then I ran to Brandon's room and gathered up as much of his stuff as I could. Later At 3:15 I went to go pick Brandon up with my car packed full of our things. As soon as Brandon got into the car he said " mommy why is all of our stuff in the car"? And I replied with we are going to be living with your vice principle and my girlfriend Lena.  Not long after our conversation we had arrived at Lena's cramped apartment complex.
Lena's POV
I thought to myself I just love this woman and her son so much I would just love the opportunity to lay next to her and have her hold me while i sleep. The next day I skipped work to go with Stef to fill for a divorce. Once at the court house it took about two hours to fill out all of the paper work, I decided to take Stef out to dinner I mean after everything Mike did to her she deserved it. At the restaurant we ordered several drinks and I asked her if she would officially be my girlfriend and she told me yes with her eyes wide taking over my whole body. As soon as we got back to OUR apartment we went straight to bed where Stef began to unbutton my tip not long after that I found myself naked in bed with Stef naked and cuddling me. Later we decided to pick up Brandon and tell him the great news about our relationship and the horrible news about what his dad had done to poor Stef.
Stef's POV
I really didn't want to tell Brandon all of the horrible thing his dad had done to me I honestly didn't want to ruin his opinion of his dad, because when he was sober he wasn't a bad father, man, or husband. Once we picked Brandon up I told him about me and Lena but I chickened out when it came to tell him about his father. Lena ended up telling Brandon about his dad. I also made the announcement of the fact that I would be going back to work tomorrow.