42

Trey Pov

I walked into the trap and seen Lance smoking a blunt. He seen me and stood up.

"Aye man i got some shit to tell u man." i sighed and we walked into my office.

"What?"

"I think Kris is in with the Cartels."

"Why u say that?"

"This nigga Tino been talkin bout his new gurll and the only gurll he been seen with is Kris."

"Ight get him over here and make sure no one mess with him. I don't need any bad blood with the Cartels." he nodded and he walked out.

I sat back in my seat. I can't believe imma be a married man. I smiled then i heard a loud thumb. I grabbed my gun and ran down stairs. I seen Lance being held back by my worker.

"What the hell happened?!"

Lance pushed off the worker. "Man fuck this shit." he walked out i seen another worker on the floor with a bloody mouth.

I walked outside and seen Lance pacing back and forth. "What happen?"

"Man that bitch nigga talkin bout he ready for anothet round with Carly. So i pop the shit out his ass." i shook my head and we got in my car.

We drove over to Aleecha house and we walked in. Lance walked in the living room and i followed too.

"Why the fuck u been sleeping around with one of the workers?!" he looked at her and she sighed.

"Lance when we broke up for that year me and keen the guy u worked with had a lil something for bout 3 weeks and i broke up with him cause i wasn't over u." she said. He looked at her.

"Have u fucked him since we been together now?" she looked at him.

"Hell no. Why u think i broke up with him." Aleecha chuckled and i looked at her. She stopped but kept a lil smile.

Carly got up and walked up to Lance and whispered in his ear. Then he bit his lip. She turned to us. "Yall imma see yall later." she said and they walked out.

"She gonna get pregnant sooner or later."Aleecha said and shook her head.

"Where Treyvon?"

"Camp." i looked at her. "Daycare fool." i nodded.

"Good." i laid her down and got between her legs. She laughed.

"No Trey im still sore." she looked at me. I left kisses on her neck. "Treyy....nooo...." she moaned softly.
I seen my phone vibrate. I sighed and picked it up.

"Hello." i laid on Aleecha with my head on he chest.

"Aye some gurll at the trap."

"What's her name?" i sat up. I heard ppl talking.

"Kris." i jumped up.

"Take her ass down stairs to the basement and lock the door."

"Ight one."

"One." i picked up my keys.

"Where u going?" Aleecha asked like she was a sad puppy.

"I got to go to the Trap. Imma see u when i get home." she nodded and laid down on the couch.