39

Aleecha Pov

I woke up in someones arms. I looked and seen it was Trey.

He came back

I got out of bed and walked into the rest room. I did my hygiene and took a long well needed shower. I walked in the room with my towel wrapped around my self.

I seen Trey sitting on the edge of the bed facing me. He held a little red box box. My favorite color.

He looked up at me. "Good morning." he said in his raspy voice.
"Good morning." i said and he just stared at the box.

"All my life i been banging. I never thought some gurll i met would give me a reason to bang. Then u some how made me fall in love with u and i was happy. But my actions showed me that i wasn't ready to love u cause i still had some of my childish ways. Then when i left i thought it was a great idea but it only hurt us worst and i apologize for that. U have every right to be mad at me. I would understand if u hate me and u don't want to deal with me but i love u Aleecha. I love u and my child. I will do what every it takes to make yours and his life amazing." he finally looked into my eyes. "But i got one question...." he stood and walked up to me. My back was against the wall.

He got down on one knee and i nearly melted. "I kno this is long over due but.... Will u marry me Aleecha?"

I tried to hold back the tears that formed into my eyes but failed. I choked on my words. I just gave up and nodded. He slipped the ring on my finger.

He stood up and leaned down and kissed my lips. I missed this so much.

He slipped off my towel and carryed me to the bed. He kissed on my neck and left a trail of hickeys down my body. He got to my waist line and looked at me.

He licked his lips and i threw my head back at the sensations coming my way. He dove into me with full force, giving me pleasure i haven't had in 7 years.

He twirled his tongue in so many direction i nearly gave up. He slapped my thy to wake me up tho.