190-209

AGM 190 - Might of the Yellow Springs Monument

Wang Xiao and Qin Wentian finally clashed, as they both raised their palms to attack. On Wang Xiao's body, a terrifying sharpness akin to divine weapons emanated forth. His arm alone had the aura of an exceptionally sharp sword.

Qin Wentian blasted out with his Falling Mountain Palms, its might manifesting the pressure of a gigantic mountain and slamming down with great power.

After they both matched palms, a deafening sound rang out as the pressure emanating from the Falling Mountain Palms seemingly dissolved into nothing. An ice cold sharpness shot through Qin Wentian's body, while a dream current shot forth from his eyes after locking gazes with Wang Xiao.

Wang Xiao narrowed his eyes, and an instant later, they turned a silvery white, protecting against the intrusion.

Puchi~ Qin Wentian spat out beams of sword light, while Wang Xiao spun in the air, causing several silver daggers to explosively fly towards Qin Wentian at the speed of lightning.

Qin Wentian's countenance stiffened, as he responded with his Dragon Subduing Fists. Twin dragons manifested, their roars shaking the Heavens as they blocked the comets of silver daggers.

Bzzzz! A resplendent golden ring of light exploded forth, spiraling with extreme speed, smashing towards Qin Wentian. He felt an extremely strong sense of danger; the power of the golden chakram were incredibly shocking.

"Kuji Imprint." Qin Wentian's palms blasted out with a strength that could topple mountains and overturn seas. As a thunderous sound echoed, he forced back the golden chakram, returning them to Wang Xiao. As Wang Xiao caught hold of the chakram, he simultaneously sent out a silvery chain to bind Qin Wentian. That golden chakram spun out yet again, with fearsome speed.

Wang Clan from the War Continent, a Clan that specializes in the forging of weapons. To them, the many powerful divine weapons found out there in the market were merely the same level as common ones. Those from the clan would have several divine weapons hidden on their body.

Pulses of blood light could be seen flickering on Qin Wentian's palm. The demonic Qi surged and seethed, and Qin Wentian manifested a gigantic palm shadow. He blocked the sneak attack and was unexpectedly successful in holding onto the silver metallic chain shot out by Wang Xiao, while his other palm once again repelled the golden chakram. The Qin Wentian at this moment seemed to possess an inexhaustible amount of energy.

Then, a dazzling white light intensified, as it erupted forth from Wang Xiao's body. It was as though he too, had a bloodline limit. An aura of sharpness enveloped his body, as his eyes glowed with a white light. A full set of armor manifested, as every part of Wang Xiao was protected, giving forth an emotionless and indomitable aura.

BOOM! Stepping forwards, it was as though Wang Xiao's entire body had transformed into several divine weapons. He stared at Qin Wentian, slashing out with his golden chakram while punching out with a fist coated by protrusions of sharpness, aiming for Qin Wentian's head.

"Wang Xiao from the War Continent, with his entire body seemingly weaponised. How terrifying." The spectators were all trembling with fear. Within the crowd, Wang Xiao, Ouyang Kuangsheng, and Qin Wentian were undoubtedly the strongest three.

Wang Xiao's attacking methods were innumerable and varied, yet he still could not handle Qin Wentian. At this moment, he was truly incensed.

Qin Wentian's palms were still locking down the silver chain, observing how Wang Xiao used his strength. An inexhaustible amount of sword rays erupted forth from Qin Wentian's body, as he forcefully tried to reel in his opponent. The sword-type Divine Yuan Energy within his body, started to gush out with no restraint. He emanated an aura of sharpness, wanting to lacerate everything into nothingness.