311-330

AGM 311 - Unmatched Realm

Ouyang Kuangsheng, left with Qin Wentian and the two others, leaving the crowd behind.

Because of Ouyang Kuangsheng's forceful interference, Qin Wentian, who forced Ouyang Ting to her knees, didn't receive any punishment. This definitely had to be the greatest humiliation Ouyang Ting had ever faced in her life. Currently, she was biting her lips, her countenance ashen as traces of blood could be seen flowing out from the corners of her mouth.

Duan Qingshan moved like the wind, descending to the spot beside Ouyang Ting. He extended his arms and warmly clasped her palms before stating in a gentle voice, "He will definitely pay for this."

"Mhm." Ouyang Ting heavily nodded as she replied in a heavy voice, "If I don't kill him, I'll be too ashamed to face others ever again."

She, Ouyang Ting, was a member of the direct bloodline of the Ouyang Aristocrat Clan. If this matter were to be leaked out, how would she have the face to meet others again? There would definitely be countless people mocking her in derision behind her back.

"Ouyang Ting." The old man in the air glanced at her. Ouyang Ting inclined her head, returning his gaze, but a marked coldness could be seen in her eyes, causing the elder to silently shake his head in disappointment. "Personal strength will always be number one. Qingshan, you too, try to see if you can break through to the Heavenly Dipper Realm by this year. If not, then by the end of this year, at least you still have a chance to seize the top few rankings among the Heavenly Fate Rankings."

"Yes." Duan Qingshan maintained his poise, holding Ouyang Ting's hands as he bowed to the elder. He was different from Ouyang Ting, he was an outsider bestowed upon the surname 'Ouyang', and so he was very clear of his own status. If he wanted to achieve an even higher level of recognition, he had to become even stronger, stronger than all others in the same generation as him, particularly those of direct descent in the Ouyang Aristocratic Clan.

"Disperse from here, the matter is concluded." The elder waved his hands as the crowd gradually departed from the place. News of this matter was circulated extremely quickly. There were those who gasped in astonishment at Qin Wentian's audacity, and there were also those who rejoiced. This Ouyang Ting had tormented many others before this.

Ouyang Kuangsheng brought Qin Wentian's group to his residence. Just this single residence spanned as large as any normal estate found in a country like Chu and Qiyun. They sat on a patch of grassy earth situated on the highest vantage point of Ouyang Kuangsheng's residence—it overlooked the sprawling beauty of the Azure Continent.

"Beautiful, beautiful!" Fatty Fan Le exclaimed in excitement. This was status. Even the serving maids at Ouyang Kuangsheng's residence were all high-grade beauties, pretty enough to cause a shameless light to glitter in Fan Le's eyes.

"What's your cultivation level now?" Ouyang Kuangsheng glanced at Qin Wentian, cutting right to the chase. It was as though he had already forgotten about the matter regarding Ouyang Ting.

"Fifth-level of Yuanfu, lower than you by a level." Qin Wentian was naturally able to perceive Ouyang Kuangsheng's level of cultivation. Sixth-level of Yuanfu, it was an extremely reasonable pace considering Ouyang Kuangsheng's talent. Even himself, if he hadn't devoted time to researching and studying the Dao of Divine Inscriptions, he would also be at the sixth-level of Yuanfu today.

"You can even tell what my cultivation base is?" Ouyang Kuangsheng looked at Qin Wentian like he was looking at a monster. However, a bright light flashed in his eyes as he laughed, "Luckily, my cultivation base is still higher than yours. But considering how easily you subdued Ouyang Ting, your combat prowess should most definitely have already exceeded the fifth-level of Yuanfu."