351-369

AGM 351 - Mu Feng

More and more cultivators from Grand Xia gathered in Ginkou, the main topic being discussed throughout the continent were all related to the Heavenly Fate Rankings.

Only three more days remained before the start of the pilgrimage to the Ancient Kingdom. This also marked the commencement of the battle for the Heavenly Fate Rankings.

Currently, in the air space above Ginkou Continent, several demonic beast mounts and powerful experts could be seen whistling through the air. The sheer number of cultivators rushing to Ginkou was so massive that it seemed like the line of visitors would never stop.

Countless silhouettes congregated in the vast land outside the Ancient Kingdom of Grand Xia. They stared at the entrance of the Ancient Kingdom, at the sky-reaching pillars that ascended all the way to the clouds, supporting a total of ninety-nine azure dragon stone steps. They converged upwards, serving as a sacred path for the pilgrimage to the Ancient Kingdom. It exuded an imposing feeling of prestige, full of majesty. This flight of stairs was none other than the entrance to the Ancient Kingdom.

Currently, there were several talented heroic youths from the younger generation present. They stared at the ancient sacred pathway, as boundless anticipation filled their hearts. The desire they felt was so strong that they couldn't wait to battle, right there and then, achieving fame in a single shot.

How many of the younger generations had painstakingly cultivated just for today's battle? If they could succeed, their names would be ranked within the Heavenly Fate Rankings in a single battle. Their future would be incomparably bright, and much smoother to traverse. The various transcendent powers would also go all out to invite talented young cultivators to join them, nurturing them with effort. Among the successful ones, some might even be given the chance to become core disciples.

Naturally, there were also some who fought for no other reason than to measure themselves with other talented cultivators of the younger generation, tempering themselves to their limit, always pressing forward without looking back.

"Legend has it that within the Ancient Kingdom, there still exists the Emperor's Destiny within. If one performs outstandingly, they may even acquire the Emperor's Destiny, thereby changing their future fate and fortune, improving it by a huge margin." A young man and woman stood together in discussion, with voices filled with anticipation.

Also, there were some who came for entirely different purposes. For example, Shu Ruanyu from the Moon Continent. She stood alone at an inconspicuous corner, with traces of coldness on her countenance.

Back then she'd been engaged to Yang Fan, and it was naturally because of her outstanding talent that she had been chosen to wed into the Star-Seizing Manor. But who would've known that after being abducted by Qin Wentian, things would begin to change. The Star-Seizing Manor suspected that her chastity had been taken and even Yang Fan began to avoid her. Under a fit of rage, she initiated their breakup, destroying the marriage agreement between them.

Even now, she had no way to unleash that turbid breath she kept suppressed. She wanted to avenge herself on Qin Wentian, yet she didn't know where he'd gone to. Hence, she made a guess and went to Ginkou in hopes of seeing if Qin Wentian would be there as well.

Shu Ruanyu gazed at her surroundings and soon noticed two silhouettes, one old and one young, standing near her. Both of these men had an extraordinary demeanor and at this moment, the older-looking man asked, "Di Feng, are you ready for the ranking battle?"

Di Feng gazed at the Ancient Kingdom ahead, feeling a rush of hot blood. Brimming with tremendous self-confidence, a smile appeared on his face as he stated in a low voice, "I only came here to contend for the number one position."