T H R E E

"Hello"

Yoongi was hurt, very hurt. Yoongi only felt three emotions, sadness, anger, and the last one he could never describe. If he ever thought about it or how to describe it he would speak out with a simple sigh and nothing else.

He would get this very heavy feeling in his chest, his hands would start shaking, he couldn't think straight, he couldn't really do anything besides shake.

Yoongi was with no one. No one there, no one to tell him anything, not a word yoongi spoke..ever.

Yoongi had day things & night things.

Day things: Work, an hour of school. That's all.

Night things: god forbid anyone knew what he did at night, not even himself knows. Its all a blur.

Yoongi had day things to do.

From 3pm to 5pm he had work, yoongi attends night school from 6pm to 8pm.

Yoongi has no way of transportation so he just walks to work, its about an hour away from his small apartment so around 2pm he leaves.

He was running a bit late today so he walked pretty quick. Yoongi doesn't like to run.

He quickly walked across the street as the café he worked at was right across.

Yoongi didn't see where he was going so he bumped into a couple that was just in front of him heading to the café as well, he just moved past them not saying anything.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" The guy screamed out. Yoongi looked back but said nothing.

"Yoongi-ah! You have 30 seconds!" A co-worker screamed as he was entering the back to clock-in. He clocked-in just on time, grabbed an apron & headed towards the front to start taking orders.

The couple he bumped into had just walked out which means he didn't have to serve them. He would've given them a 5% discount.

He gathered himself before the next person walked up, he heard the bell ring near the door he looked straight at who walked in.

He was tall, nice eyes, beautifully shaped face and lips, he walked in with a smile.

Yoongi felt something change, he didn't know what it was but he felt better.

"Hello" The stranger spoke out, yoongi was so entranced with his looks he didn't head him. "Yoongi?" He spoke out.

"How do you know my name?" Yoongi asked, the male pointed at his name tag.

"Oh, hah. Hello"
-
That was hella short lmaoI was really bored & wrote this lmao.