0.4

Dear diary,
Things have been good I guess. Yein and her minions didn't bother me because I'm always with bangtwice. Jimin and I have been really close and oh yeah, Sana unnie and Taehyung revealed that they're in a relationship. I'm really happy for them, they look really good together. If only me and Jimin could be like that...

Yes I admit that I have a crush on Jimin. Only Twice knows this and they fangirled so hard when I told them. But I don't think Jimin likes me tho I mean who would like me anyways? I'm just a regular girl. Anywho, I still get stares and whispers when I walk with Jimin to school but I learned how to ignore it.

I guess they're not used to Jimin being close to a girl let alone a new girl that transferred like 3 months ago. And I had the craziest conversation with Jimin today, he said like flirty things to me like omigosh my cheeks were probably so red that time. Here's how it went:

Me: Jimin give me back my phone!
J: Nope, that's what you get for stealing my pen.
Me: I said I didn't steal it! I forgot to give it back to you because I was busy!
J: Wow Mina I never knew you were a stalker. I'm pretty sure you took my pen to smell it or something.
Me: Ew what are you saying. Just give me back my phone.
J: Haha. No
Me: I hate you (not really tho haha)
J: Yea right I know you love me (smirked)
Me: Huh-what?
J: (chuckles) Your cute when you stutter. (gives back phones) I got to go for class now bye.

       OMGAJFHKMEP. I'm still fangirling about it like my heart was about to burst. If only he knew but oh well I don't wanna ruin our friendship by confessing to him. I'm fine with being friends for now.

       So the day went by like that. Joking here and there. Me and Jimin even texted till midnight, luckily the next day we didn't have school since it was a Saturday. I feel like I'm falling harder for Jimin. What to do >.<