0.5

Dear diary,
It's official...I'm going crazy over Jimin. Like his smiles makes me go crazy but of course I'm way too shy to tell him that. I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me tho but it's fine I don't want to ruin our friendship anyways I'm not risking that.

Last week I went to the fair with bangtwice and it was so much fun. Of course I was paired with Jimin because bangtwice ships us but I don't think Jimin cares :( Anyways I already planned out if I can't hold my feelings anymore I'll confess to Jimin with this diary to let him know how I feel.

I know that's a really lame and cliche idea but it's better than talking right? If I confessed to him irl I'd probably be paralyzed by embarrassment when he rejects me haha...For now I'm just going to enjoy our friendship and not think about these stuff only when the time has come. Lately my parents have been weird...like when I walk in they instantly stop talking like they were discussing something secretive.

I really wanted to know but they wouldn't tell me anyways so I didn't even try. They'll tell me sooner or later. Hopefully it's something nice like they got me a car kekeke that's never gonna happen but hey I like to imagine it.

Moving on, exams are coming up >_< and I can't concentrate in class because of a certain someone.-. Although Twice keeps telling me I'm smart and will ace it with flying colors but I'm still nervous you know. I really should study now but I'm lazy.

Ok my mom is coming home really soon so I better start now or else she'll spank me all the way to Africa or smth. And if I do fail my test....I'm blaming you chimchim..