0.8

Dear diary,

Yesterday was my birthday and I couldn't explain how happy I was. I woke up to a cooking Jimin. I mean, c'mon you can't beat that right? He looked so extremely good with his sleeves rolled up with an apron.

He would looked hotter if well...he wasn't wearing a hello kitty apron but oh well that's the only apron we've got at home. Turns out Jimin's parents are good friends with mine so no doubt that my parents is fond of Jimin.

Continuing, I also woke up to so many birthday wishes from bangtwice which is hard to believe because I thought they wouldn't care. You can't blame me, I hardly have "true friends" when I was in Japan so it's hard for me to trust others now.

Speaking of Sejun and Ara. I heard she's transferring in two days to be exact. Of course I'm super nervous but it was my birthday and I'm not going to let my horrible past ruin it.

Oh yeah, my friends and family threw me a birthday party which I love. Like the aesthetic was perfect with the pastel decorations and they even bought one of those fancy balloons where there's mini balloons in it.

And my cake was absolutely gorgeous and delicious. It must've cost a lot and i was feeling a little guilty about it but Jimin assured me that I shouldn't worry on that. Also my presents...

Let's just say I cried. Yes, I cried. I was so overwhelmed with all the love I've been receiving and for the first time in a long time I was... happy. And yes Jimin's present was my favorite just because it was so meaningful.

He got me a necklace. It was a dainty necklace but the meaning behind it was deep. It has a moon shaped pendent. He told me he has a sun one and the meaning was there was a quote saying "the sun loved the moon so much, he died every night to let her breathe."

I mean yea I love it but now that I think about it. The love that I wanted was probably different from what he meant. I'm pretty sure it was a friendly love which I'm kind of sad about. But nonetheless I still love it and I'm wearing it everyday.

       After the party slowly my friends started to leave. Jimin was the last one because...actually I don't know why? He's always in a rush to go home and sleep but this is weird. When he decided it was late and was ready to leave.

      He hugged me and he kissed me...on the forehead. I know, I'm just as dissatisfied. But I didn't thought a kiss on the forehead can make me scream like a little girl when I went to my room after Jimin left.

        Okok I'll get into details, after he kissed me...on the forehead(still not satisfied) he ran and I mean ran home he was probably just as awkward as me that time kekeke.

I'll end my diary now. Bye~