2. Eyes

*Vanessa's POV

Sigh! I kept on drooling on Bryan like all day long. But I still make articles. When I can't think of something, I look at him. Handsome for him is an understatement. It should be sexy. Those brown hair, smirks that muscular and fit body, you know, I could already make hundreds of articles out of these. I was nervous when he came closer.

"Uhm... I was just wondering if you could, you know, change some words here to make it better or something." Then he grinned at me so wide. Wow. Even his teeth are so sexy.

"Uhh, yes s-s-sir." I muttered. I was so nervous. I couldn't even blink. He was sexy and it overrated me already, I think a gazillion times.

"I told you, do not ever call me sir or boss. Just call me Bryan. I hate it when someone calls me sir or Mister or boss. We're just the same age I told you before." He laid his arms above my table. He smirked at me. I blushed, but not that quite. His perfection is the definition for... dunno... sexiness.

I swear I heard him mumble something, but I couldn't reform the words. "Girl... you... sexy... date..." Were all I heard from him. OMG! Was this it? Was he treating me to a date? Calm down girl. He won't invite you. Well he will invite you to a dinner but it's for his new job only. As friends.

"You, are sexy si-- Bryan." I said without even noticing it. I covered my mouth with my arms quickly. I am so gonna flip this. I am so ashamed of myself. OMG! He might think I'm old that just transformed into some sort of, teenager who looks like Victoria Justice. Ugh! SHAME, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME---

"Wow. You were the first time in this office to say that to me. Everyone just kept on muttered something terrible. Like they don't like me but they squeal after. Just. Wow. That skirt looks amazing. You look sexy tonight. You look like a very sexy version of Victoria Justice with that glasses on." He said.

See?! I was telling you! And could this be? He was flirting with me. And I started it. Ha ha! What a coincidence! Good Job Nessa! I am sure that he thinks you're, hot?

"Uhm... Uhm... Oh yeah we forgot about the... apples! I mean the apricots! I mean the articles! Yes the articles?" I giggled, but it was fake. His grin disappeared and formed into a pout.

Ugh! Just because of my nervousness, it turned out to be, not that sophisticated. Look at what I just said! Is that so perfect?! No it ISN'T! He just smirked at me. FATE... HAS DISAPPEARED.

"I like you. Can we have a dinner later?" He said. The aura was lost. He was serious.

"Uhm..." Did you know what I just said? "Yes" OMG OMG OMG! I might, faint when I see him face to face with me, eating in front of him. I can't believe it. It's a date.

"Good. Now let's focus at our work." Then he clapped, in order for me to work. 

I can't believe it. This is it!---

The date is next chapter. Thanks <3