Preview

"STORY DESCRIPTION"

Ariana Renson is nothing but just another eye-catchy queenbee of Winster High, instead of having Barbie-wannabe as her followers, she's surrounded by life-sacrificing loyal friends.

She had finally discovered the secret world her mother had hidden from, but underneath each untold story, she found blankets of lies upon lies, sacrifice upon sacrifices, and her being haunted by THEM were just a part of it.

Besides from the unbroken love triangles and her being drawn to Aristate, she is forced to grit her teeth and finish her senior year in Winster High aside for the fact she inhales trouble and exhales attention and being a billionaire was just a cherry on top.

THEY were coming for her, WHY HER? She could feel it under her skin THEY are still looking for her, but it was the blood running through her veins that answered her questions! THEY'RE blood.....offcourse, family ties!

*********

"SNEEK PEEK"

"Here, try this out" Blair handed a crop top with a V-neck and stripped back. Ashley rested on the bed while Melissa was checking out a highlighter-yellow sport shoes. Updating my closet seemed like shifting from China to London.

My closet doors were wide open, more like a portal to Hannah Montana's closet. Who am I kidding! My closet is wayy bigger so that why it was extra hard updating it. Many shoes were neatly set by Blair, and clothes were folded by Ashley, I didn't allow the maids to take care of this because this is my closet, and only I can know where the things goes and get to choose it's style! The bright glow of the chandeliers were brighter than the sun, making the ivory wardrobe glow. I changed my entire setting and divided the shelves upon lanes!

"These shoes are so cool, since when do you have a good taste in sport shoes?" Lisa arched an eyebrow at my brother's shoe.

"I stole them from Austin like months ago and that dork still thinks he lost them" I chuckle at his stupidity.

"Really, Mel! Guys shoe? What are you?" Ash questioned shaking her head in disapproval.

"Duhh....A boy!" I answer sarcastically.

"Clearly not, I'm somewhere in between" Melissa said gesturing her torso from top to bottom in reference to her tomboy personality.

Ashley's hand clasped to her mouth trying to stop an uncontrollable laughter, making wierd noises that made Mel frown in confusion.

"Whhaaat?" Blair asks dumbfounded setting my chunky gladiator heels on my bed. Ashley leaned forward and whispered loudly in her ears "Transgender!" She crackled more giggles, breaking into pieces.

"Eww... you're soo-" Mel went and smacked Ash hard at the back of her head.

"Creative???" Ash interrupted in amusement.

"I was gonna say dirty minded" Melissa sneered, throwing a pillow at Ashley. "Don't you have any better scenario running in that head of your?!?!" She added.

"Yes, it goes like...Roses are red, violets are blue, God made us beautiful, what the hell happened to you?" Ashley whispered choking.

"Ohh I'm sorry, but I'm not a mirror" Melissa shot back a murderous puppy face.

"Boo..Epic FAILL" Ashley boomed.

"I didn't asked you to sum up your love story" Mel shot back.

"You know what they say, always expect the unexpected!" Ash warned a bit too serious, Uh-Oh...this is gonna end bad!

"My expectations always comes true" Melissa bragged, in reference to her sporty championships.

Ashley slapped swiftly across Mel's cheek that must have been pretty painful "Did you expected that?" She added with a smug smirk.

"Ughh....would you guys quit bickering" I roared checking out for the right cardigan to go with my shorts and bralette.

"She- she smacked me" Mel defended rubbing her throbbing cheeks.

"Im sorry Mel... but you shouldn't have bought up her love life" I chuckled at the memory, it's not Ash's fault, she's just too clever and wealthy to attract troublesome boys.

Veronica gushed into the room out of nowhere panting. "Hey bestie, where have you been all day?" I greeted.

"Aria, your ....Mom's calling....you...downs..stairs!" She breathed heavily.

"Roni...where have you been?" I asked concerned, I called her thrice that ended up straight to voicemail and texted her twice which she answered "busy'.

"Downstairs....NOW!" She panted even heavier crashing against a pile of my clothes.

"Alright alright... Is everything okay?" I questioned.

She shook her head and signaled me to leave, before I exited she calls back "Wait...your gonna wear that?" She asked ogling my mini dress.

"First, you don't tell me why I'm suppose to be listening to you and now you're concerned about my clothing...Who are you?" My eyebrows shot up.

"Don't say I didn't say I didn't warn you" Roni sang her favorite line, returning to her own façade making me roll my eyes.

"ARIAA...." Mom called from downstairs. I leaped downstairs, my heels clattering against the marble stairs.

"COMING" I yelled back, entering my open foyer.

Just the next second as I entered...My eyeballs fall out of my socket, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I took an automated step backwards, I couldn't believe the figure standing in front of me. My Mom gave me an apologetic smile as I entered.

This - this can't be happening... I wouldn't dare believe what the figure of this man could ever be. I would never accept it. I pulled my cardigan closer, covering my body, aware of what I was wearing inside, I should have listened to Roni.

This man left me. What does he want now, why would he care now after disappearing from my life. After leaving me alone for 17 years. After deserting me to live a fatherless childhood. His dark hair outshines his pale teal eyes, contrasting his face. I took a heavy hint who he is from the colour of my genetic blue eyes.

A part of me felt giddy like a child's eagerness but the majority of me died due to numbness, my heart rumbles inside my chest while I stood there, shocked and speechless.
Always expect the unexpected, how could I not!

And my unexpected visitor happens to be my long lost father.

_______________________________________________________________
Guyz, this is just a sneek peek, so stay tuned.
THANKS alot for reading this...  It means a lot to me!
xoxo