Car Crash part 14

Niall POV
After y/n fell asleep I just watched her. She's looks so peaceful. She has the tiniest of smiles as she sleeps. I watch her for a few minutes before I decide to take her up to bed. I pick her up in my arms being careful not to knock either of her casts. I make my way to the elevator and we go upstairs. When I get to her room I lay her in her bed. I kiss her forehead. And whisper
Niall: Goodnight princess. Sleep well.
As I walk out of the room I hear her mumble something incoherently. It's so cute. She has somniloquy like me. I'd noticed a few times at the hospital but she was so drugged up that it didn't happen super often. I went back to my room and decided to come up with a plan for our first date. But I want to keep it a secret from her as I want it to be a surprise. I decided to do a little research to figure out what she might like to do. I go onto her twitter and see if she's mentioned anything about places she's wanted to go in London. I see a few places mentioned. Then I notice there is a link on her profile to a Wattpad account. Maybe she talks more about it there. I click the link and it brings me to her preferences. I laugh as I notice they're all One Direction preferences. I decide to read a couple. There's one that is about a date we went on. And it's based in London. Perfect! I can do what's on there with an exception of a few things. So I come up with another place to go to accommodate for her not being able to walk. After writing my list I decide to go to bed. I'll call everywhere tomorrow and make arrangements. I sneak back into her room and plug her phone back into the charger. I wake her up to give her her pain meds. She falls asleep really quickly so I go back to my room to sleep. I climb into my bed and cuddle up to my stuffed giraffe. I've never told anyone that I have it. Only the boys know. I've had him since I was a little boy. I soon start to fall asleep as I think about the wonderful date we'll be going on.
*Next Day*
Niall's POV
I wake up and get ready for the day. I asked Louis if he could help y/n for a while. That way I can get all the arrangements done. I go in and check on her. She's still asleep so I leave. I go back to my room and pick up my phone and call the first place on my list. I tell them I'd like to make arrangements for Friday. I give them my name but ask them to please be discrete about my visit. That I'm brining my girlfriend who's in a wheelchair and I don't want to have a ton of people overwhelming her. They say they'll make sure it's all on the down low. They put my name in their book as my alias Neilo Jacks. I thank them and call the next place repeating everything from before. After all the arrangements are made I call our body guards and ask them if they can help on Friday. They say that they will of course be there to help and protect us. I finish all my calls and then I go to eat breakfast. I finish eating then go upstairs to find y/n. She's in Dylan's room. I stand out in the hall and watch her a little bit. She's so careful and loving with him. It's so beautiful! I love watching the way she nurtures him like he's a real baby. Someday she'll be a wonderful mum. I watch for a few more minutes. She's a bit slow with everything she does because of her arm cast but she is so patient. I walk in and I put my hand on her shoulder.
Niall: good morning love. How are you feeling today?
Y/n: I feel better today. Not as frustrated and the pain doesn't seem to be too bad. How are you doing? I missed you at breakfast.
Niall: I'm doing great. I had to sort a few things out before breakfast. What did you eat?
Y/n: Harry made a really great omelet. And Louis kind of made toast. He burned it a bit.
She giggles!
Niall: haha yea that's Louis specialty. What would you like to do today?
Y/n: Humm.... Could we make cookies and cuddle while watching something?
Niall: of course! That sounds like a nice relaxing day.
Y/n finishes getting Dylan ready then we go down to the kitchen. Y/n sets Dylan in his mamaroo so he can get a nap while we bake.

We start baking and the rest of the boys come down to help us

We start baking and the rest of the boys come down to help us. Which ends in a bit of a food fight. We're all covered in flour by the end of it. But we're all laughing about it. I call Gemma and ask her if she can help y/n get a bath. She says she'll be right over.
*hour later*
We're all showered and changed into our PJs for a lazy day in. We eat some cookies then we start the movie.
After a bit I notice the pain is getting to y/n again so I give her the pain meds. She falls asleep not long after. The day continues like this. Till finally it's bed time. I tuck her into bed then I put Dylan to bed and lastly I go to bed. I can't wait for our date!!!

Sorry I haven't written in awhile. Things have been so stressful with my family, school and work. I'll try to update the other story soon! And this one! Have a good day!