RFQ|41

-Cheating is so normalized that we act like being loyal is something special instead of just being a normal characteristic..

-Sometimes you need to be quiet for people to understand you.

-Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. Don't miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you.

-Don't feel sad over someone who gave up on you, feel sorry for them because they gave up on someone who would have never given up on them.

-Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, undone, or forgotten. Take it as a lesson learned & move on.

-The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all your mistakes and weaknesses, and yet still thinks you're completely amazing.

-Learn to appreciate what you have, before time makes you appreciate what you had.

-Once you've been hurt, you're so scared to get attached again. You have this fear that everyone you like is gonna break your heart.

-My only relationship goal is to be with someone who motivates me to become a better person and show me the potential I don't see in myself..

-Live your life, take chances, be crazy. Don't wait because right now is the oldest you've ever been and the youngest you'll ever be.

:)