RFQ|2

-Fake friends are no different than shadows, they stick around during your brightest moments, but disappear during your darkest hours.

-Masakit magparaya ngunit mas masakit ang pag pilitan mo yung sarili mo sa kanya, at maramdaman mo na ang taong mahal mo ay hindi kana mahal.

-It's not wrong to miss the person you had before, it's just a proof that you are a good person in a way that you still care for them even they left you hanging.

-Ang love, hindi yan nawawala, pero pwedeng mabawasan at pwede dn namang madagdagan. Pero kahit na anong gawin mo, nanjan na yan.

-When you found out that someone likes you, a little part of you starts to like back even you have no feelings before.

-People who have a good sense of humor and who joke a lot are the best lovers. In contrast, they are the most serious in life.

-If your mood is not good without any reason, you are definitely missing someone.

-Awkward Feeling: Yung feeling na ang dameng nakatingin sayo habang naglalakad ka.

-Do you know that a MAN only fell in love at once? and the rest are the product of attraction.

-Did you know that when you walk at night, your weight is heavier than in the morning? It is because some spirits are hanging at your shoulders for a free ride.

PS. VOTE&COMMENT ♥