RFQ|44

- Never leave something good to find something better, because once you realize you had the best, the best has found better.

-Be thankful for all the struggles you go through. They make you stronger, wiser and humble. Don't let it break you let it make you.

-Sometimes I regret being nice, apologizing when I didn't do anything wrong, and for making unworthy people a priority in my life.

-Life is too short to waste time with people who don't make you happy. Surround yourself with good people, and good things will happen.

-It's so weird thinking back to when you first met someone and that moment you had no idea they would have such a big impact on you.

-Pain makes you stronger, tears make you braver, and heartbreaks make you wiser, so thank the past for a better future.

-Sometimes it's better to push someone away. Not because you stopped loving them, but because you have to shield yourself from the pain.

-Find someone who wants to invest in you, learn from you, see you win, support your visions and fall in love with you daily.

- It's so painful to say goodbye to someone you don't want to let go, but more painful to ask someone to stay when you know they want to leave.

- Expectation kills. Just go with the flow, you might be surprised when something better comes along in an unexpected way.

:)