Senior Year for me:Rochelle Rane

Im not kidding! I never expcted to be dating the most pouplar guy in our school! Well that will come later in this story... Right? 

It all started when Lexi and Fay (my two bestest friends in the whole world!), got me to start a blog! I mean I should have seen this coming! Well then I just was..... I dont know......oblivous. If that is the rihgt word to describe me. Well lets just start okay....

"OMG! Lexi  have you lost your MIND!" I paturcaily yelled at her. I mean this was way crazy even for Lexi. It wasnt that out of the world but to start a blog that I Rochelle Rane would be updating about my life so far and in the same way hoping to find a cute wait... that is not the right word(again) to describe the boys at our school. Freaking SEXY was what I should have put in. Its not like Im ugly or anyting I mean come on! I was a s buzz! Everyone loved me(Im not boasting), I had boys wolf whistling at my ass for Crying out LOUD! I should have said no then, I should have told her I was not going to do it. Guess what. I AGREED! Just call me sister stupid. I hadnt given her a full answer but you never know, espcailly with LEXI!

I saw it coming....It was just too good to last. Knowing Jake he would have had another slut on his case. At least the girls (espacilly Erind and Lexi) tooke me out for a shopping trip and then a FAB movie marthon starting from Mean Girls (my ALL time FAVE!) and ending with Confessions of a Shopaholic ! Boyfriends come and go but girl-friends stay...

Im laughing at that last remark, some girls arent that worth trusting...