Judgemental much?

Damn! It's 6:00 in the morning and I dont feel great! Despite the lyircs basting from my ipod stero. I was getting so pissed that I completly whacked it form my bedside table. Crap. My mam would make me pay for it.....if I didnt do the puppy eyes. Nothing to worry about then! There was a knock on the door and I dived back inside my bed quickly before Kerry's boyfriend, Kane saw me with my bed messy hair. Trust me you would not like to see me with that crappy style of hair.

"Rochelle? It's me Kane. I need to talk to you.", chuckled Kane. Oh it was alright for him to grin with his perfect brown hair all jelled up into some cool quirky style. I had  to admit Kerry had proved herself well this time. I'll explain; you see Kerry and me always had this competion when who ever got the most fit packed, smexy loving boyfriend and stayed with him the longest would win. So far it looked like Kerry was in the lead but not for long! I am soo determined to outdo my oldest sister. The only let down in this was she ALWAYS had the longest realtionship. I had to try and budge her love life a little. Don't get me wrong, I love my  sister but this was one prize I would not let slip from my perfect french mancuried nails. That is the only one weird thing with me. I pick stuff up with my nails then it lands on my fingers! If a nerd had that 'ability' then she would have looked like a sick loopsided freak but on with me I look like a godess! No kidding.

Im hoping what Kane wants to chat to me about better be GOOD! I mean look at me!

"Well the thing is me and Kerry have erm.........