Starting with Jake

It wast my idea. I didnt want  to go out with Jake,but he is so damn CUTE! He never actually loved me the way you would read in books. Fuck those books! Oops! Damn I love those 'sopy romantci books'. I just didnt expect Jake to end 'Us' so short!

I looked around the porch. Nope.No one. He stood me up!! I swerved around but just then I saw a bright light. I had to shade me damn eyes before I turned blind!  I marched right up to him, I knew I looked aboustley livied because he backed up. Inside I was grinning that I got him all flustered. You deserve it man-whore! I knew where he was tonight. That little *******! I had to contain all me fury and shoot him with half of it.

"Rochelle babe! W-w-whats g-go-oi-ing?", he stammered. I laughed. He knew damn right what was going on. I had just recived a text from Hayley and Fay at the same time. They were at a party with Lexi and 'apperently' saw him kissing some SLUT! Im not supriesed either. He was like half of the guys in this damn school! 

"Dont you give me that shit Jake! I know where you were tonight and before you go any futher we are DONE!", I pactrically  punched him. He was the first longest boyfriend I ever had and he knew that! 

Inside my car I finally let everything lose. Just for once couldnt I have a loving decent hot boyfriend?! Life was soo unfair sometimes even 'more shocking' for me also.

I parked my car inside our massive garage. I locked it then went inside. my mascra was running and smuged around my eyes because I'd been crying. God! I looked a sight. But like always I pulled it off. I trudged upstairs rock punk music blasting painfully inside my ears. Dont worry Im not a rock punk chica. I only listen to punk songs when Im depressed and tonight depressed has become the understament of the CENTURY!

Oh well I thought. Lets see what tomorrow brings for me. I got in my bed and dreamt of lovely warm marshmallows........