2. Hospital

Before I go home from the kindergarten, I always visit my dad in the hospital or wherever I'm going I always visit him. He has been in a coma for almost 2 years, because of a car crash.. I'm still devastated.. I miss him so bad, all the laughs we're shared, the memories we made. You see, dad and I were really close, I was always daddy's girl and forever will. I am his princess and he is my king.

"Hey Brooklyn!" Peter the doctor who takes care of my dad, said. "Hi Pete!" I gave him a hug "So have you got the job yet?" He asked "Uhm.. No but it will come soon, I hope." "Yeah, just think positive. if you don't get it there, go find the same job in another place there is plenty of kindergartens in this town." He patted my back comforting. "Yeah, you're right." I smiled "So how's dad?" Hoping to get a better answer this time then the usual. "Well.. You know, the usual.." He said with a disappointed look on his face "Oh.. Its okay, I'm sure he will get better.." I was disappointed too but I'm not loosing hope for my dad, he will get better. He's just sleeping, resting from all the stress he had in his life.

"I'll go visit him." I said "Yeah, do that."

I went to the elevator waiting for it to come down to the lobby, the door opened and some people that looked like a family, walked out with a girl in a wheel chair, smiling, all happy finally to get their daughter back. The dad hugged her, kissed her all over her face, crying from happiness.. What if it was me in a coma and not my dad?

I shook my head to get rid of all these negative thought, cause I'm not allowed to think like that and I've finally quit going on therapy's, and I'm never going back.

The door to the elevator was about to close but I quickly put my foot between them so it opened up again. I stepped inside and pressed the button 4, the floor my dad is on.

1...2... It stopped there and three boys walked in. Why do I always meet hot boys when I'm not looking pretty or I'm in weird places. They smiled at me and I smiled back, I took a few steps away so we all could fit in the elevator. They laughed and talked about something, I didn't pay so much attention cause everything I thought about was to get to my floor and get out cause it was so awkward for me.

4. A pling was heard and the elevator door opened. "Excuse me" I said pushing gently away the boys so I could get out, they moved and I got out "Thanks" I smiled and waved to the boys, the nodded and smiled back. The door closed and I turned around dropping the smile thinking about how awkward it was in there.

I walked pass three rooms, 401, 402, 403 and then 404 my dads room. I twisted the knob and walked in, I put my purse on the table that was standing beside the door. I walked over to dads bed and gave him a hug then I sat down on a couch not so far away from him. "Hi dad... How you feeling today?" I asked, you may think I'm weird, talking to a person who's almost dead, but I'm not the only one. "I love kindergarten, I know you said you want me to be a doctor and so.. but I really love children! You know that yourself so don't say anything.. well.. you can't but yeah..." I giggle "Mum is cooking your favourite meal today, it keeps getting better and better for every time she cooks it."

I yawned and looked at my watch around my wrist, it was 3pm, I've been here an hour. I'm really tired and hungry, and it looks like its about to get rainy so I better get going. "Dad, I got to go. I'm tired and hungry, but I'll see you tomorrow. Bye!" I kissed his cheek and put my jacket on, grabbing my purse as I walked out of the room, closing the door walking over to the elevator, waiting for it to come to this floor. The door opened and I stepped inside, I pressed the button to get to the lobby.

**

"Bye Pete!" I yelled "Bye!" He yelled back. 

**

"Hi mom." I said "Hi honey!" She said walking towards me, trying to  help me taking off my jacket and it only got complicated "Mom! Mom! Stop! I can do it by myself." Sometimes I get angry but not aggressively "Okay, okay, I'm sorry!" She put her hands in defence, "Are you hungry?" She asked as she grabbed the jacket I handed her "Mostly tired.." I answered "Oh okay then, go get some rest and I'll start with the dinner later." she smiled "Okay." I walked to my room and let myself fall on the bed it didn't take a long time before I felt my eyes close and my body relaxing. Next second I know, I fall asleep.