3. Welcome

I woke up because the sound of my alarm clock. I groaned and rolled off my bed, I stood up and made the clock stop piping. I went down to the bathroom to take a quick shower, I took my clothes off and hop in the shower.

**

After a couple of minutes I dried my body, I didn't wash my hair. I felt like I didn't need to. I walked up to my room with only underwear on and opened my drawer. I grabbed some black skinny jeans and a white top that showed my belly a bit.. You may think "Why is she dressing up? Are you trying to impress on kids?" No, but I want to look pretty when I meet the new guy that will practice with me in kindergarten. It's weird that a guy works with kids, but its cute though.

I put the clothes on and grabbed my make up kit. I don't wear so much make up actually I only have foundation, mascara and eyeliner. I straightened my hair and took one last look in the mirror before I go. I looked at the watch on my wrist and I was 8.15, I better get going.

I never eat breakfast cause it only makes me sick. In case you wanted to know.

I opened the front door and walked over to my car, I unlocked the door and stepped inside, I put the key in the ignition and started the car. I drove off to the road. I looked at myself in the rear view mirror to see how I was looking, it was messy but whatever.

**

I parked the car in the parking lot behind the kindergarten. I locked the car and looked at the watch, it was 8.30, shit, I gotta hurry!

I jogged pass everyone and opened the door to kindergarten, there was on one there besides a boy sitting on a chair in the staff room. I hung my jacket and put my purse down on a table. I walked over to him. "Hi, my name is Brooklyn Rossi, but you can call me Brooke. Nice to meet you! I'm here to show you around" I said politely reaching out for his hand to shake it "Hi, I'm Justin Bieber, nice to meet you too." He said and nodded. Okay good now I know what his name is so I don't have to ask about it later and make a awkward moment.

"Okay then... Let's start the tour, this is not a big kindergarten so you won't get lost." I giggle, he chuckled and just nodded "So here is the kitchen." I show him "And over there you have all the bibi's, diapers, and so" I pointed to the left on a locker with all those stuff in.

**

"So this was all.. I think" I sighed and smiled at Justin "Thanks." He said

"No need to thank for"

He smiled and I smiled back.. Its awkward.. I looked at the clock and it was 9.10, the time Katie usually comes. Justin walked around looking through the places as I heard the door ring, I turned around and saw little Katie storming inside with her winter clothes on, she is so cute! Her mom nodded to me and gave me a bag of extra clothes to Katie if she will be needing them. She waved bye to Katie and then hurried back to her car. I helped Katie to take her outwear off and then finally her shoes. Damn, those mums these days, they dress their kid like its -45 degrees outside. "Thank you, Blooke." She said and hugged me. "Aw, you're welcome Kitty." I said and patted her back gently, she ran away and I got up from my knees, I turned around to see where she was going and then I saw her talking to Justin.

What? Was my first thought.

Katie usually are shy when it comes to new people? I walked up to them to see what they were talking about.

"Oh, I like purple too!" Justin said in a baby voice, he's good at this actually. For being a guy, I'm impressed. "Let's go playing" Katie said as she grabbed his finger and dragged him with her. Her hands are really small, she can only hold her hand around grown peoples finger. So cute.

I walked after them seeing them play with barbies, I was kind of jealous that she likes Justin at the first sight, it sounds weird, I know but I've never seen Katie play with someone she barely knows and are not shy for the first time. She laughed and talked squealing, jumping around having a great time. I smiled and couldn't stop staring at them, more and more kids came in and played with each other, everyone was shy when they saw Justin then they minded their own business and got back to playing.

"Okay now everyone sit in the ring!" We always sing before they go back and play. Everyone did as I said but it took some time cause they are kids, they are slow. "So basically, they play, sing, play, eat, sleep, then their parents comes and picks them up." I said to Justin he nodded and smiled, he is kinda cute, but not only cute he was hot! He had a snapback, a white hoodie and black skinny leather jeans on, I can tell he has a good taste.