6. School

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

"Uhm.. Jane?" I said as I got in the kitchen area, after a long time searching in the kindergarten. "Yes, Justin'' She answered

"Where is Brooklyn?"

"She is in school today." She turned around to the sink slicing all the bananas for the kids,  in two pieces.

"Why?"

"Well, she has to. To learn stuff and so"

"So she won't come back?"

"Yes of course she will, next week"

I sighed in relief, I thought she'd never come back after what I did to her the other day.

Shut up pussy, I know you enjoyed every second of her. Don't act innocent, you wanted to fuck her senseless right there, right then.

No I don't! Okay she may be pretty and beautiful, but I would never do that to a girl who has a caring heart and a girl like... well... her.

Unless she agreed on it, right? Justin, man up for fucks sake!

"Stop." I heard Jane's voice, right in time to interrupt me with Jason. "Sorry.." I trailed off...

The bell from the entrance door rang, and a little kid got in with, what might be his big sister, who looked sexy as fuck! Go get her.

I walked up to her, greeting with a wink and a flirtatious smile. She smiled and blushed, hiding her face under her hair. "Wassup' babe?" I smirked. "Uhm.. N- Well.. N-nothing" I could tell she was nervous by how she stuttered, an attractive guy like me hitting on her on such a place as this. "Wanna hang out later?" I asked, lifting my right eyebrow up. "Yeah sure, call me." she handed me a piece of paper with few numbers on it. "But I have to go no, bye Theodore!" She said the last part in a baby voice to her little brother. I smirked to myself, bingo.

"Jason!" Jane yelled, I turned around "Yeah?"

"Don't ever that again, give me the paper piece." She said

"Aw, hell nah." I looked at her like she was stupid, which she was, she'd understand if she'd be a boy.

"Get the hell out of here and come back as Justin" She said sternly, pointing at the door while waiting for me to make a move, I shook my head and walked out. Stupid bitch.

BROOKLYN'S P.O.V

"So how's kindergarten?" Emily, my best I friend, said, digging into her food. "Well, its great! What more should I say?" I shrugged

"Have you got the job yet?"

"No.. But I hope soon."

"I'll hold my thumbs for ya" She said and hugged me then she stood up from the table in the cafeteria, I did the same and threw my trash in the garbage. We went to our lockers to get our material for the next class. I hate school, but I have to go just because to get my education and get a job as a kindergarten teacher. Life has to be so difficult, but after summer there is no school for me anymore and I can get the job without any school, homework in my way, and I'll maybe get my own place so I don't need to see or hear my mom when she's with her boyfriend.

Short chapter but I'll do a new one right after :)