I will Believe it when I See it

Zara↑↑↑↑↑
≈≈≈≈
" Why believe in what you can't see?" Zara Rosemary asked her very happy go lucky best friend, Amala Bluejay, who was hugging an old fairytale book.
"Why not believe it gives hope?" Amala snapped back, "You can't see air."
"Wellllll....." Zara tried to make comeback but failed.
"That's what I thought," Amala said proudly,"Now are you going on the trip?"
"What?" Zara asked faking an innocent smile hoping to throw her off.
"You see I know this would happen," Amala said sending a glare her best friend's way,"You're going to stay here, study,and do nothing;not on my watch."
"You know I don't like people," Zara groaned at a mumbled.
"Yeah, but you love me,"Amala said a smirk on her face,"plus if you don't go who will protect me from Frank."
Oh yeah that jerk, Zara thought.
Zara had know it from the moment she saw the jerk he was be trouble.
Amala dated he for a week last year, but had not liked the way he tried to make everything sexual and broken up with him. After they had broken up he had said he would have her back no matter what.
"Why me?" Zara groaned then was tackled by a smiling Amala.
"Because you said 'hi' to me in Pre-K, sooooooooooo it is your our fault." Amala said still hugging her while giggling.
" Will I can't take it back, so I have to going I guess," Zara said Amala hugged her tighter.

*****
Hey guys and girls!!! I happy to be write this, but sorry it's short but it is just the prologue. I promise the next one will be longer.😀😀😀
I know some of you are new to my book. OK OK I'm new to my books, but if you're new.
WELCOME!!!!!!
If not
WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!
Thank y'all comments and opinions are would be helpful if y'all don't mind that is.
See y'all next time byyyyye😘 🌹