Alpha

Billy explains to the pack that the hunters are coming to Forks...

"Humans that can kill supernatural beings?" Paul laughs while stuffing his face with Emily's muffins.

The pack starts debating why the hunters have come back.

"Hey Jacob" Emily places a muffin on my plate. "You all right?" She looks at me with knowing eyes. She knows that I miss Bella, and she knows that I am beating myself up for not being able to protect my mother. "Jacob there is nothing you could have done." She concludes.

I stand up and turn towards the door. "Jacob your not allowed to see her." Sam tries to Alpha lock me. I turn on my heels, defiance in my eyes. "I'm going to see her," I growl "I have to." Sam freezes and then bows his head in submission. Looks like I'm alpha now, great.

I'm standing outside her window. I finally get the courage to climb up "Bella" I whisper sticking my head in her window. That's when I realize the absence of her truck. I open her window the rest of the way to find her room empty absent of her. I climb into her room and examine the hole in her floor board. "Vampire," my wolf growls. Their scent, his scent is everywhere in the room, but the empty spot in the floor smells as if someone dumped a bottle of vampire perfume in it.

I rush out the window changing mid flight, not caring about waking Charlie or the clothes I ripped. "Bella where are you?" I scan the woods for her scent.

It's 10 at night and you decide to take a stroll through the woods. I growl. Her truck is parked not too far from her school and her scent leads into the woods.

I'm running faster than I ever have. Man what's going on? I hear Seth's voice in my head. It's Bella. Soon the whole pack has shifted.

Damn what's with this girl and the forest. Paul groans.

We are on our way! Sam sends submitting to my alpha role.

Hurry. I smell a vampire. At that moment I enter a clearing. Bella is standing in front of me with two men standing by a fire.