Quiet Much?

The bitter taste of the beer stings my tongue as I take my second gulp. "So I guess introductions are in order" Dean starts off the conversation.

After the fiasco in the meadow I gave the Winchester brothers my address where we are currently drinking my fathers beers as if it was just another day and we hadn't just murdered an already dead person. In the few hours we had spent in the meadow Charlie had been called in early to work.

"Well I'm Isabella Swan," I say in between my second and third gulp. Sam is looking around the house at the little pictures placed in the living room.

"I'm Dean and this is Sammy." Dean elbows his brother forcing his attention back to the people in the kitchen.

"Okay now that that is out of the way" I got up to chunk my recently finished beer. Sitting back down I tell the rather blunt version of my story. "I am the Chiefs daughter I moved to Forks two years ago. I dated a vampire for a year and a half and yes I knew he was a vampire. His whole family actually. Then they all picked up and left but not before throwing out the garbage" I point to myself "and the supposed 'love of my life' told me that he never actually loved me and left me in the woods all alone. Done. Now your turn."

"Umm well" Sammy looks a little flustered. "What my brother is trying to say is damn your hot!" Dean slams down his beer. His statement causes me to laugh, really laugh, for the first time since I moved to Forks. "Oh my gosh. I need to hang around you more often."

"That is not what I was going to say" Sam says bring my attention to him. "Not that you're not...hot...because.....you are!" I decide to let Sam stumble a bit.

"You're cute when you're flustered" I smile. "But I knew what you meant." I then speak to both of them again "I decided this is the new me. I am done with being mopey Bella. I tried to go back to how I was before but I won't. The Cullens changed me. This is the new me and I say fuck you to all those who don't like it."

"I like it," Dean whistles. "Okay let us tell you our story" Sam says playing with his almost full bottle. "We are hunters."

Dean picks up the story "We hunt all supernatural beings, ghosts, demons, you name it. My brother Sammy here has visions and yesterday he had one of you." I look over to Sammy who has gone back to staring at objects in the living room but this time his gaze seems far away.

"I saw you die." He says never looking at me. "The cold one killed you."

"But you came to save me? Out of all the people in the world you had a vision of me?" Why would they come save me when other people are out there dying.

"Two reasons we got to save a beautiful girl and second I got to kill a sparkling vampire. A vampire that sparkles!" Dean laughs.

I crack a smile. "Why did they just leave?" Sam asks. Dean looks over at his brother kicking his leg under the table. "I mean vampires, they mate for life" Sam looks at me. "How did he just leave?"

"Well my guess is I was never his mate. I was just his singer" I say honestly.

"Singer?" Dean questions.

"My blood calls to him. He craves it more than anything else. So what are yall going to do now?" Dean sends a look Sams way. "We have to get going now," Sam says. Dean simply nods and continues, "We eliminated Mr. Sparkles and saved the girl, now we have to move on." I nod my head in understanding they have an important job. One that needs to be done. "So y'all rescue me. Dazzle me with your charm. Tell me the world is full of crazies and now you're gonna take off?" Sam struggles with an answer. "I'm joking" I smile "I would kick y'all's asses if you stayed!"

Watching them get in their car I feel the strings that were squeezing my heart cut free. I wave bye to the Whinchestor brothers. A smile forms on my face. "I hope to meet again."

"What in the fuck was that!" Dean yells when the Forks sign is miles behind. "What are you talking about?" Sam snaps.

"You're back there. You hardly spoke a word yet on the way here you about bit my head off every time I talked about her. What the hell was that?" Dean looks over at his brother.

"Dean, she had that look in her eye. The look that we have, the look that Dad has."

"Is that bad? I mean the girl is a bad ass. I mean I think with a little training-" "No." Dean turns towards his brother "Okay. Where to next?"

1 year later

"Wait! Who the hell are you?" The vampire asks the woman that has him cornered. "My name is Isa and I am going to kill off your species." With those words the man's head rolls onto the pavement.

"Hello," Bella says, clearing the crime scene. "Isa the signs are back." "Where to?" "Salvation, Iowa."

I want to thank all of you of your patience! This story has taken a long time to complete because I lost my desire to finish it. Now I have an ending in mind (its already typed out)! I really hope that you enjoy the rest of this book and updates will be continue to come out until it is complete.

I look forward to your comments!

The stories ending is sealed but I am up for suggestions if you have them!