Chapter 3 Part 1: The taste of beer

3 Years later~  

3 Years later~

A soft knock was heard, resounding in the empty apartment. It must be him. Finally, my beloved one was back from his company initiation party. I couldn't wait to get a feedback from his first day at work. The idea of him not replying to my text and ignoring my calls all night slipped my mind when just the thought of him getting back filled me with joy.             

I got out of bed, leaving the book I was reading face down, and rushed to the door knob that was separating my lover from me - that same door he pushed me against to kiss me earlier this morning. With a deep breath, I turned the knob and pushed open the door.

 To my greatest horror, the image of my smiling Kong neatly dressed was ruined with the image of a drunken Kong resting on a girl's shoulder with three of his buttons undone, exposing his chest a bit, and the girl's arms around Kong's waist - I was dejected.

"Good evening, P' Arthit," a familiar voice said.

It was May, the girl that had a crush on Kong in their first year.

"Good evening, May," I replied trying to take that lifeless body that supposedly was my boyfriend.

"He couldn't stop drinking and I volunteered to take him back home," May said while giving Kong back to his rightful owner.             

"Thank you, May," I replied with a slightly dry voice only to have it change to worry. "How are you going back home? Should I see you off?"                 

It was already one in the morning and it could be problematic for a girl to walk back home like this, wearing a black dress which clung to her every curve perfectly - she was really beautiful today.

"P', it's fine. M is coming to pick me up and drop me home," replied a smiling May.

We wished each other good night and parted ways at the door.

The room grew silent and I was left with a drunken Kong, stinking of beer and sweat.    
I dragged him into the room and made him sit on the edge of the bed before dropping him completely on the bed. With a big puff, I watched my boyfriend on the bed with disbelieving eyes.

"It's the first time seeing him like this. He shouldn't drink if he can't take it." I said with my hands on my waist and sighed.

With another sigh, I sat next to my unrecognisable lover. Kongpope is someone who is always neat in everything he does: the way he dresses, the way he organises his work, the way he manages everything, and anything else.                 

"Kong! Wake up! Go wash yourself then go to sleep," I said while shaking him lightly.

No response.

I got up and removed his shoes and socks. I stood up and Kong suddenly sat down which startled me a bit. He opened his eyes; they were bright red. He stared at me for several seconds before saying, "Ah! It's my boyfriend," and grinned brightly to me.

I giggled. It was really a sight. Though the bad smell of beer came out of his mouth, it was pretty sweet the way he said it.            

"You are drunk. Go wash yourself before going to sleep," I replied with smile.

"No!" He said while hugging me tight, digging his face in my stomach, and shaking his head vigorously. He was like a little child who didn't want to wake up. He was so cute. I patted his head, which made him stop, and he looked up to me with his chin against my stomach. My heart melted at his cuteness.

With puppy eyes, he pouted and said, "I don't want to," and hid his face again in my t-shirt. After few seconds of silence, he looked back at me and said with a sly smile, "or you can help me wash."

I was dumbfounded to what I just heard. It's my first time hearing it and I really thought I heard it wrong.               

"What did you say?" I asked.

He got up, grabbed me by my wrist, and dragged me to the bathroom while staggering a bit.

He pulled me in the bathroom and leaned against the wall with closed eyes like waiting for me to help him.

"Help me, P'Arthit," he said with a low and sleepy voice.

I sighed and started to unbutton the remaining buttons that were left. Finishing the whole shirt, I glanced at his chest which was nearly exposed and looked away embarrassed. Then I removed his shirt without looking at him. I squatted down and started to open his belt. The clicking of the belt made my heart stop beating. I couldn't think of anything. My hands were shaking when unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. My mind went blank when I saw the colour of his underwear – a bright red, a provocative red, a romantic red.

"You can continue from here. I will go to the bedroom," I said while getting on my feet and I tried to run away quickly.                

Kong hugged me from behind and pulled me into the shower, my toes flinching as they touched the chilled ceramic floor. He pushed me against the wall and blocked me from running away. When he turned the dial, a squeaky sound could be heard, releasing thousands of lukewarm drops to rain on us, falling on my hair and trickling down my back.

Steam filled the room as the water poured down and my mind faded into dullness, everything turned into a foggy illusion. The warm droplets of water began to run down Kong's face, tracing his lips, his jaw line, going down his neck to his slightly-built chest, and disappearing in his pants. I gulped.

My mind swirled and it felt like I was standing under an everlasting waterfall, beating over my head in steamy rivulets. I closed my eyes to the water as the heat soaked into my skin. The way the water highlighted the contour of my lover was unbearable. I have to calm down. A sweet feeling on my lips was felt, leaving a tingling sensation. It was a familiar taste, the taste of beer. I felt my insides squirm in a way they haven't done since a long time ago. What's that feeling? It was a question that kept popping in my mind as the sensation on my lips got deeper. That's what we call love.

The taste of beer filled my mouth as his tongue slipped in. Beer never tasted that sweet before. It was beer mixed with love, a very tasteful drink that I probably won't refuse from time to time. The taste was gradually fading away with the steam that surrounded us.          

He slowly grabbed my face with both hands and started to suck on my lips, sucking them slowly – first devouring my upper lip and then sucking softly on my lower lip. Without realising, I started to suck back on his lips. It was sweet. His lips were soft and spongy. The water made our kiss wetter, which did not help.                   

Kong gently explored my face with his fingers gliding with the flow of the water. His hands progressively went down my face to stop a little at my neck and slowly tracing the line of my sides. He boldly lifted my t-shirt, which was already sticking to my stomach like tape.

I snapped out of my delusion when Kong parted from our kiss to remove my T-shirt.

"Kong. Wait!" I said with a weak and nearly trembling voice, while pushing him with my right hand. I couldn't take it. He made me like this.

Kong grabbed my hand, cast it to the side, and placed his right hand on my lower back with a smile. He pulled me against him, pressing my just-bared chest to his soaking chest. My heart skipped a beat as he slowly leaned in for another kiss. My knees were feeling weak, my mind went blank, my heart was running like crazy, but I couldn't resist him – I want more of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3 Part 2 Preview

What will happen next?

Will they continue in the shower, end it in bed, or . .?  :)

~Chapter 3 Part 2 coming soon~