Chapter 2: Lust

Maxwell's friends stood behind him and Damian guided him through Hell. Hell had him uncomfortable, it was so dark and red and full of hate, lies and evil while Safe Haven was so bright, colorful and happy.

"We're here." Damian said coldly

Maxwell saw two large doors that slowly opened by himself. His body became cold and his heart almost stopped, Satan himself was only a few feet away.

"Are you ready?" Satan said.

Maxwell slowly nodded his head before looking at his friends. Elizabeth ran to him in tears, she was so upset that he had to go. Maxwell kissed her on the forehead and wiped her tears.

"I promise I'll be back." Maxwell whisperer.

Elizabeth continued to cry as they kissed. Soon all of his friends joined the group hug.

"Come with me." Satan said.

Elizabeth was the last one he stopped hugging before he walked off and the large doors closing. Satan showed him a door that had the seven deadly sin symbols on it.

"This is where your journey begins. There is no turning back now." Satan said.

Maxwell opened the door and walked throught it. It was pitch black he couldn't see a thing. Then the room formed a blue wall, a dark blue floor, a blue fire place with a blue fire, a large blue bed, with darker blue sheets and pillows with a large dark blue canopy curtains. On the bed laid Elizabeth sleeping in the center of the bed hugging a blue body pillow and dressed in a sapphire blue baby doll lingerie with sheer blue knee high stockings. Maxwell just raised his eyebrow unamused.

"Are we really going back to the dream I had around a few days before the Halloween dance?" Maxwell said to himself.

"It's a little more different then that." A voice chuckled.

The voice sounded exactly like Maxwell's bit ot was a little deeper like how his voice was in the morning. Black fog started to form around Elizabeth and it slowly turned into Maxwell from the shirtless and wearing pajama pants photo he had sent Elizabeth, but his pajama pants were saphhire blue as well as his eyes.

"Hello Maxwell." It chuckled.

"W-Who are you." Maxwell took a step back.

"I'm Lust and I'm the first of your sins."

"What are you gonna do to me."

"I was thinking more along the lines of what I'm gonna do to her."

He lifted Elizabeth who was sound asleep and started kissing her neck causing slight moans to come out of her mouth. Lust smiled before holding her close to his chest. Maxwell's face turned red with embrassement and frustration.

"You have a nice girl with amazing legs." Lust took his hands and rubbed it her leg starting at her thigh.

"Leave her alone!" Maxwell barked.

"Oh? And what are you going to do to stop me?" Lust chuckled crossing his arms

"I hadn't gotten that far."

"The fact that you're so pathetic amuses me."

Lust turned into a black cloud again and moved towards Maxwell then appearing again this time levitating above him.

"Listen we both know that I'm you," Lust said, "and you know that you're just waiting for the day to take Elizabeth and have her praying to you as if you're a god as you f*ck her like a mad man."

"Ummmm." Maxwell bit his lip.

Lust pushed him on the bed where Elizabeth sat on his lap. Maxwell felt heat rise to his cheeks as she pulled his shirt to make him sit up. Elizabeth wrapped her arms around his neck before kissing it.

"C'mon Maxy fall into temptation. You know yeah wanna have her screaming your name." Lust said.

"No!" Maxwell pushed her off.

"Oh what's the problem? Scared?"

"When you call a girl hot you look at her body, when you call a girl pretty you look at her face and when you call a girl beautiful you look at her hear. When I look at Elizabeth I see a golden heart, a soft angelic face and then the perfect avian body."

"What does that me?"

"It means I'm gonna see her for what she is on the inside before I see her for what she is on the outside Lust!"

Lust slowly and sarcastically clapped his hands before moving on the bed with Elizabeth snuggling close to his chest before he started rubbing her back.

"Face it Max, you can beat me cause I'm you." List laughed.

"No you're not me." Maxwell growled.

"Then what am I?"

"You're apart of me, just like everyone else's Lust. And I know that I'll never be the sex obessed, horny, seductive feeling that you are and will forever be. Will I always have you?  Yes, but I know that I can fight it with chasity and the fact that I wanna make my first time special. So I know now that I can control my own lust."

Lust was about to sat something until his gave a sigh of defeat.

"Alright you win." He huffed.

"Really!?" Maxwell exclaimed.

"Yes."

Lust snapped his fingers and a large set of black doors appearrd behind Maxwell making him turn around.

"That is the way to meet your next sins good luck." List said sarcastically.

"Thanks." Maxwell said opening the door.

"Don't mention it."

Before Maxwell went through the doors he turned around and saw Lust as he continued to rub Elizabeth back as he pouted this time with his chin resting on the palm of his head.

"Hey Lust." Maxwell said.

Lust turned his direction and raised an eyebrow.

"What?" Lust sounded unamused.

"I just wanted you to know that I'll always need you," Maxwell said, "just like our virtues they are nothing without their sins so I hope you know that."

Lust had a shocked look on his face with a slight blush. He got up off the bed and snapped his fingers making it a solid black room once again. Maxwell watched as Lust walked over to him and turned into a small nlue sparkled the size of a quarter before absorbing into his chest. He place a hand on his chest and smiled, before walking through the doors to me his next sin face to face.