Chapter 3- I Belong To You Alone

Dom's POV-

When I arrive at the hospital I run down the hallways until I find Dr. Farber.

"Dr. Farber, I got a call from one of Cassi's nurses. What happened to her?!"

His face remains neutral while I stare at him so I start to panic. Does this mean she d-died? No, oh god no, please tell me that she didn't. I would rather her still be in a coma than dead.

"Ms. Evans has done the impossible. Despite the injuries she has suffered from the accident, she has woken up."

Once Dr. Farber is done talking I run over immediately to Cassi's room. As soon as I am there my mouth drops and my eyes widen. Cassi is lying down in the bed looking around with confusion in her eyes. Her eyes. I have forgotten how amazing her beautiful blue eyes are.

A few moments later, when I get out of the daze I am in from staring at her eyes, I walk into her room. She looks at me, with those wonderful eyes, and then speaks for the first time in well over a year.

"D-dom?" Her voice croaks quietly.

"Cassi, oh my god. You're actually awake!" Tears of joy are starting to come out of my eyes now.

"What day is it? How long have I been in a coma for? The nurses haven't told me much," she says then lets out a small cough.

"Today is our two year anniversary, love." Then I sit down next to her and hold one of her hands in mine.

"I've been in a coma for that long?"

"Sadly, yes you have."

"Oh my god. How am I awake?" She starts to cry too when she looks at me.

"I don't know. It w-" I am cut short when a nurse walks into the room with us.

"Hello Ms. Evans and Mr. Howard. I'm just going to give you some drugs to help get your body adjusted back to being awake. It may make you a bit loopy though," The nurse tells Cassi.

"Okay. Normally I wouldn't allow myself to be drugged but I think that this is an exception," She jokes causing us all to laugh.

"I'm going to go right outside for a few moments so I can call Matt, Chris, and Kelly, okay?"

She nods at me and then I leave the room. When I am in the hallway I pull out my phone and make a call.

**************************

Kelly's POV-

"Where is Dom? Wasn't he supposed to be here already so you lot could leave to go to a pub?" I ask Matt and Chris who are watching the telly with me.

"I don't know where he is Kelly," Matt answers me as he changes the changes the channel because an advert came on.

"One of you two should call him. Dom isn't usually late."

"Okay, I'll call him now," Matt pulls out his phone and just as he does that his phone starts ringing, "it's Dom."

"Mate where have you been," Matt answers the phone then pauses, "yeah they're here. Just wait a second."

He puts the phone on speaker and then says, "okay you're on speaker now."

"Oh my god guys you're not going to believe this. I still can't believe it myself. Even though I saw it myself I still have a hard time believing it. How in the hel-" Dom starts mumbling until Chris cuts him off.

"Dom, take a breather for a second and then tell us what happened."

"She's awake. I mean Cassi's awake!"