Chapter 7- Hold Me Please

(Dom's POV)

She is absolutely beautiful. When I was younger I never thought I would ever get the chance to be in love with someone as stunning as her. Yes, I love her and I am not ashamed by that. No man should be ashamed to say they love someone. I wish I could run to the roof of a building and shout it at the top of my lungs, but I guess that would dignify me as a mad man. That would make sense though, me being a mad man for Cassandra Evans. After all, our love is madness.

(Cassi's POV)

"Cassi, Cassi wake up." Dom's voice brings me out of my nap.

I stretch in my seat and smile as I wake up. Then I look in front of me and gasp loudly when I see where we are. 

"Oh my gosh, Dom! You took me to the airport! How fun," I tease him  with a quick eye roll.

"Don't you worry, you'll love where we are going."

He guides me on to the plane like I am a fragile China doll. I offer to help him with his bags but he insists on taking them all. So instead I sit down and adjust myself so that I am comfortable. As I look out the window I see that a light rain begins to fall down. (Typical English weather). Then I begin to laugh hysterically as Dom runs on to the airplane with a few pieces of luggage in his hands. When I begin to make fun of him he just decides to wrap me in his arms and get my clothes wet as well.

As I am in the comfort of his arms I look up at him looking down at me with his big, wonderful eyes. When I do that though I become scared. There is a look in his eyes that leaves my heart racing. Instead of me acknowledging that I push him off of me and begin laughing. 

"Well that was not very nice!"

"Who said that I was ever nice to you?"

"Ah, touché," he states with a chuckle. 

"So where are we going?" I ask him.

"Well that my dear, is a surprise. I promise you though that you will love it! How about we play some games to pass the time, eh?"

Even though I am still quite tired I agree to Dom's request and play a variety of games with him. We do everything from playing Monopoly (which had been, strangely enough, stored in the airplane already) to having a 80's movie marathon. I even won a bet for which Dom would now have to give me foot and shoulder massages every day for a week. (He bet that I could not touch my nose with my tongue) 

Some time during our movie marathon I fell asleep because the next thing I can remember is that I am woken up by the airplane's landing gear making contact with the ground. Dom must have fallen asleep to because his eyes sleepily open, as well, and look up at me. When he notices that we have landed a huge smile finds its way on his face. 

"Are you going to tell me where we are now?" I question him again. My anticipation to find out where we are is beginning to set my nerves on edge. 

"You just have to be patient for a little while longer to find out," he says before taking my hand and kissing the top of it.

After a few more minutes the plane finally comes to a complete stop and I jump out of my seat. I run to the exit and wait until the pilot opens it up. 

When I finally see where we have arrived, I begin to cry. I am in utter disbelief. 

Dom then comes up next to me and slings his arm over my shoulder.

"Welcome to New York City Cassandra," He says before giving me a languid kiss on the cheek.

*******************************************************

A/N: Hey everyone! So I know that you, my readers, are probably wondering why I had not updated in so long. Well the reason is that I have had a lot of difficult, personal stuff going on as of late so I had no motivation to write. I wish I had a better explanation that that, but that is the honest truth. So I would like to apologize for that, as well as the fact that this chapter is very short. I know that this may not be quite the chapter that you were expecting after such a long wait but do not worry the following chapters will have made the wait worth it. I have a lot in store for Cassi and Dom's trip to New York City. Hope you still enjoyed the chapter though and my goal is to have the next one out by the end of this month so keep an eye out for that! Thank you to each and everyone of you that has read this story and Madness as well. You all are such amazing people and are my inspiration. Cheers!

xx RmManuNyy915