21

Omari's P.O.V
Oh how i wish things were like they first were when i met the boys and little baby Sky. Now i had all this stress and drama surrounding my life.

But i was glad i had people like Kevin, Daniel, Nana, and even Devin to get me through it.

As of now it was only  7 months prior to the incident. Devin was fully healed and Okay. However i hadnt heard from Mya in ages, it seemed like. She wasnt answering my calls, and i didnt bother calling her mom because i wasnt trying to recieve an earfull of bullsht.

It was a calm Sumday, tomorrow we had school, and i mean Daniel's mother was back but i still babysitted for her occasionally.

I was chilling at the park with the baby while Daniel took Nana shopping. Kevin was on the basketball court hooping with Devin. 

I was a lil tired after Sky kept me up, but i was happy that all was calm. Afterall i never forgot the little feud Kevin and Devin had over me...

My phone buzzed a couple times. I checked it.

You wouldnt believe who it was from.

Go ahead guess.

Nvm.
It was Mya.

She texted me saying come get her from this detention center across town. 
Now knowing the me 7months ago i wouldnt have done it. But something in me just said go get her.

I walked over to the court with the baby(i held his hand since he was walking now).

Devin was resting on the basketball. I tapped his shoulder.

"We gotta go get mya. She out of this detention center."

Devin looked up at me and laughed.

"Stop playing. You really funny."

I rolled my eyes. "Devin im serious lets hop in your car and go get her."

Kevin took off his shirt and poured this  water bottle down his silky caramel  body then he came jogging towards us.

My baby was sexy hahahah

"Whats the holdup Dev? What yall talking about?"

Devin poked his lips out and scowled at me.

"Ask ya girl. Then check and see if she alright cause she buggin right now."

Kevin faced me. "Whats up?"

"I kinda wanna go get Mya from this detention center... she aint got nowhere to go..."

"OMARI YA MAD CRAZY"

"I know but Kev-"

"Nah forget about all that. We not going to get no mentally unstable, pill poppin, ex-con, teen mother from the place she shoulda stayed in."

I smacked my lips. "Kevin that was low and you know it. Dont say that about her. Have some compassion."

"I really wish i could baby. But she just so crazy."

Devin pulled the keys out his pocket and jingled them.

"Omari if she try to stab me again, ima stab you. Lets go."

I smiled weakly.

"Lets take the baby back home first."

After we dropped off Sky, the three of us were on our way.
I showed Devin the address and he put it in his gps.

When we arrived, i hopped out the car first, and seen Mya sitting on the road. Her hair was a mess and she smelled terrible.

"Mya!" I called out firmly. I snapped my fingers vigorously.

She looked up finally. Her face was pale and spaced out.

"Hey sis. Whats up."

"I dont know you told me to come and get you so i did."

She laughed and frowned at the same time.

"How am i supposed to text you with no phone. I didnt tell you to come get me."

I was confused.

"What do you mean?"

"My mother has all my belongings. I was waiting for her to get me actually."

"So you MEAN TO TELL ME YOUR MOM MADE US COME GET YOU."

"Yes sis. She sneaky just like me. She not even in this state. She in vegas with my stepdad... that creepy dude.."

"Well its fine. Im not gone tell the boys this but lets go. Get your stuff and put it in the trunk."

Mya follwed me to the trunk and put her stuff in.

Kevin went to the front seat while i sat in the back with Mya.

Devin was the first to speak up during the ride.

"So whats up Amaya.?"

"Hey devin.. im good wbu. You got any scars on ya chest still?"

I punched Mya, but she just laughed it off.

"Im joking- im joking. How are you kid?"

Devin caught on to the joke, and responded.

"Im good. Life is calm. You still on them pills?"

He asked in a petty way.

Kevin began to laugh and i Kicked his seat.

"Actually im not Devin baby. I went to rehab in the center. I been clean for 7 months."

Kevin turned and looked at her.
"Gained some weight to. Ya look healthier ma.."

Mya smiled. "Ya thanks... i think."

The four of us went to Devins house since his parents werent there.

Mya showered while Kevin and i chilled in the living room wit Devin.

Mya's P.O.V

School was tomorrow. And i couldnt wait to go to school with the boys since they werent homeschooled anymore and registered to the school Omari and i went too.

I hoped out the shower and tied my golden hair up. I checked my eyes and seen they were a tad bit red so i looked in Devins cabinet and seen some drops but i also seen some pills sitting next to them.

I closed the cabinet and put the drops in my eyes and ran out the bathroom. I bumped into Devin. I was still in my towel.

Devin had me in his arms.

"Woa you okay? I was just about to check on you"

"Im fine. I just seen some pills- i had to get away-"

He hugged me to shut up my stuttering.

"Its fine im sorry i shoulda took those out before you showered."

I started to tear up.
"No no- its me- im the addict-"

Devin shushed me and took me to his room. He laid on his bed and sat me on his bed.  I was still in my towel.

"What you doing devin? Im not dressed yet."

"I know. You fine. Here get dressed ill turn my head."

I didnt see any reason why i would get dressed if i was gone undress right at this moment.

Devin laid on his bed and took of his shirt and shoes.

I turned down his lights and got on his lap naked and unbuckled his belt.

I leaned in and kissed him softly.

"Why we doing this?"

I asked him.

He smiled and bit his lip.

"You know we both wanted to do this from the get go..."