16

Omari's P.O.V
I had to focus on me now. No matter how hard I wanted to find and confront Mya. All she did was hurt me and try to ruin me. But we had too much memories together. I had been sitting in the house for about 3 hours. All i did was bundle up and stuff my face with comfort food, like cookies and cream ice cream .

Soon the boys came back into the house all sweaty from what looked like a good game of basketball . I looked at them and began to sob.

"Mya's gone! We got into a fight and she just vanished! I don't know where she went and she crumbled one of our baby pictures!!"

Devin's eyes widened. He looked hurt. I put my hand on his shoulder and asked him if he was alright. I knew he didn't take this news so well.

I believed that Mya was starting to grow on him.  Devin responded after a while of processing what I had said.

"I'm fine. I just don't wanna hear about this Mya drama. I'm glad she's gone."

I was surprised to hear this.

"Are you sure Devin?"

He nodded , but still looked devastated.

Both Kevin and Daniel agreed to Mya's departure also.

After that Kevin attempted to comfort me.

He  walked over to me and gave me a bear hug. I squealed.

"Kevin you are sweaty move!"

He hugged me tighter. "But I wanna hug my baby girl. I need some cuddling."

I tried to pry him off but it was useless.

Daniel rolled his eyes and so did Devin.

"No need to kiss in front of us. Y'all keep it pg here. I don't care if sky is not here!  "

Kevin stuck his tongue out at Daniel and began to kiss me. He felt all up on me.

"Y'all ignorant!" Devin snapped. He folded his arms and went back outside with the basketball.
I pulled away from Kevin and looked at both of the boys.

"What's wrong with Devin?"

"He's probably sad about Mya."

Daniel replied,  while going over to the neighbors to get Sky.

"Well if that's the case im glad. Mya and Devin could be something, if she controlled herself. "

Daniel nodded and closed the door.

Meanwhile, Kevin went into the kitchen and grabbed the strawberries and whipped cream.
I was happy to see he was discovering ways to calm my nerves.

"Let me feed you these? You lucky ain't no chocolate."

I began to giggle. We both sat down on the couch.

"Actually, the chocolate is right here. "
Kevin licked  his lips and looked me up and down. 
He put whipped cream on the strawberry and put it in my mouth, I held it with my teeth and he began I bite it while it was it my mouth . We both began to nibble at the strawberry.
Some of the whip cream fell onto my chin and my neck. He looked at me deviously.

"Let me get that-"

There was a sudden bang on the door.

*bang bang!*

I hopped up and went over to the door.  I opened it and it was Mya's mom screaming in anger.