17

Omari's P.O.V

After a long game of basketball, between Kai and the boys. Daniel came over to me and gazed at me. He slammed his fist on the tale and widened his eyes.

I started to laugh and get all competitive.

"Oh you wanna go? Big head do you wanna go?!"

I was holding the baby and he bounced up and down as I began to dramatically challenge Daniel to a staring contest.

Daniel raised an eyebrow and continued to stare. The silence was killing me so I began to laugh.

Soon the baby began to grab my face and hit me. My eyes struggled to stay open.

"Ouchieee Sky that hurts. No baby ouchhhh!"

I placed him on the table and pushed him over to Daniel. Daniel tried to push the baby back.

"No Omari that's cheating put him back on your lap!"

"How is that cheating? Daniel he was hitting me hahahaahahah."

The baby crawled over to Daniel and sneezed in his face. Daniel hopped back and blinked.

"Ahhh ew! Skyler!!!" I grabbed the baby and began to clap.

"Good job baby! Yasss! Mari won!!"

Sky began to laugh and clap. I reached into sky's diaper baby and grabbed a baby wipe for Daniel. I came over to him with the baby on my hip and wiped Daniels face.

"Thanks a lot ! " he laughed.

"Well I have to babysit both of you now!"

He rolled his eyes.

"So what's up with the other kid? Why do you have him?"

"Mya's mother dropped him off and offered to pay me if I watch him while she looks for Mya."

"So double babysitting job?"

"Kind of. But I don't think she's going to pay me. I just think she doesn't want the kid at all. I plan to keep him until I get in contact with Mya's brother."

Daniel shook his head.

"Omari why do you go through all this trouble for Mya? Why don't you give him back to the mom or alert authorities ? Mya does not have your back like I do, or the other guys. Or my sunshine Natalia! Save the trouble and save yourself. "

"Daniel please. Mya is my sister-"

"OMARI SHE WAS! I'm trying to tell you! Drop Mya ! Move on! Please don't stress yourself out like this. I hate seeing you like this."

I covered my face and began to sob. Daniel walked over and grabbed sky.
He resumed his scolding.

"I'm going back to the court. You need to think about what I just told you. I'll be back. "

I put my head down. It was all much on my shoulders right now. I couldn't give up on Mya! She needed me! She needed me to be there for her because she's going through it. That's all...