Trebax, Monsuta OC

Here is Trebax!

Trebax: hey....

He is male and stands at 5'4, 22 years of age, and wears glasses as you can obviously see, he doesn't have good eyesight. He can fly a short distance or Glide but not for very long.

Trebax: yeah....

He is a dragon and a Risker, even if he doesn't look like it! And he is really smart!

Trebax: yeah.... That's true, and I have amazing luck too....

Yup! Just like Ultiomon!

He also is Homosexual and has a crush on Shirko!

Trebax: duuuuude.....

Why not tell them, he grew up in royal wood too, while being smart, he was made fun of his shyness, but not too badly because of his good luck.

Trebax: yeah....

His attacks are

Flaming gamble: dice are rolled, 4 or higher, opponents are engulfed in flames.

Dragon claw: Rams full force into the opponent in claws first.

Lucky boost: hero the dice in the higher the dice number the more a random stat is increase.

Dice of despair: dice are rolled and a random stat of the opponent divided buy the number rolled.

Spiked tail spin: spins like a top and then bashes his tail into to any opponent that comes in contact to it when he spinning.

Dragonic transmission: can teleport a short distance away.

Lucky bounce:  gets bounced out of the way from an attack.

Hyper restore: restore three-quarters of his health that is lost.

If you want any more information about him just private message me or comment down below and until then my little Aces roll the credits!