Meeting the little girl! (Part 1)

Things you need to know!

(Y/N) = Your Name
(Y/LN) = Your last name
(Y/FC) = Your Favorite Color
(Y/EC) =Your Eye Color
(Y/HC) Your Hair Color

That's it I need to tell you you are ready to read the story and you are in the story! Hope you like part 1 meeting the little girl! Bye now!

One day (Y/N) (Y/LN) was going for a walk then you walked into someone. "I'm so so so sorry!" Said the little girl. "No it's my fault too. It's ok and I'm sorry." Said (Y/N).  "It's OK!" Said Hope. Then they started to talk and play then it was night you both said bye and went home. You go in you (Y/FC) PJ's. Then you went to bed. Then you had a crazy dream seeing Hope in the hospital looking different.

Then in you sleep you say

Then in you sleep you say. "Hope why are you here what happened to you who hurted you?". She never said anything back and then she was gone when you looked away. "Why did she look different?" Said (Y/N) in your dream not understanding anything. Then you wake up you didn't know it was a dream so you got dressed and got everything for school then you put in everything in your backpack and put your keys in last. You run outside you then you lock the door and run to school you see Hope looking like her real self. You close your eye and think "Why did she look different was that all a draem?" Not understanding anything. Then you go to your classes then Hope came to you. "Hey yeah!" Said Hope. "Hi!" Said (Y/N). Then the bell started to ring and you and Hope didn't get to say anything else. Then you go to Hope's house and when she open the door your face turned into 😍. "Um... (Y/N) your face." Said Hope. Then you run in and just look at everything and that there was music that you loved and you started to dance and sing to the song. "(Y/N) I have to tell you something!" Said Hope. "What is It?" Asked (Y/N).

"Do you want to play on the Xbox one or the PS4?" Asked Hope. "I want to play on the Xbox One!" Said (Y/N). "Ok my Xbox one can do something just yell Xbox One open." Said Hope. "Ok XBOX ONE OPEN!" Yelled (Y/N). Then the Xbox One said "Hello Hope welcome back!". "Omg it can talk!" Said (Y/N). Then you run down there and you started to play one of her friend on the Xbox One invited you to a game you go and play it and then when you were playing you started to hear crying you go upstairs you go to her mom and ask her about the crying she didn't even hear it. So you go upstairs and you go in her room and you see her crying you go up to her. "What happen?" Asked (Y/N). "Don't talk to me I'm a monster I don't want to kill!" Said Hope. Then you go have a closer looked scary she had-

HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND YOU WILL BE IN EVERY PART OF THIS STORY YOU AND HOPE ARE THE MAIN PEOPLE! SO BYE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WITE OH AND SORRY IF ITS NOT LONG THIS WAS MY FIRST PART OF A NEW STORY SO BYE AGAIN! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)