8

(Zonnique😍) yes I know she not fully white  but her mom is mixed with black and white

(Zonnique😍) yes I know she not fully white but her mom is mixed with black and white. So in this book she be considered mix with both race😊.

(Bre😍 she looks so different now, and yup that all her hair💆🏽

(Jazzy😍) you not a real omg girlz fan if you don't know her😂 that used to be zonnique bestfriend as a kid

Bahja point of view

I can't believe this girl have a AP class, you would thought she have extra reading classes instead.

I roll my eyes at every movement she did.

I was irritated just by her energy of being around me.

"Can you pass me your paper?" She said with attitude

Can you stick a big dick up your ass? I thought in my head

I pass to her without saying anything.

"Number 4,6,8,10 is wrong" she giggling evilly as she erase my answers.

I didn't trusts her so I snatch my paper out her hand and was about to erase her answers she put for me but then Mr.Stack took my paper.

She slightly gave me a side eye and said "I was just trying to help your dumb ass but OKAY" she shrugged

"But I didn't ask for your HELP" I said snapping back.

"You right, bitch" she said rolling her eyes and folding her arms.

I scold and roll my eyes.

Dinggggg

The bell ring as Mr.Stack pass us back our class work paper.

I took a glance at my to see 100%.

Omg the heffa was right.

Suddenly guilt starts to build up as I scan the hallway looking for her then I saw her blonde hair.

"Hey you" I yelled
As she turn around with mug
"Girl what you want?" she said sassy.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry and thank you" I said showing the paper that said 100%

"It was nothing" she smile which was a pretty smile.

She sigh loud

"Come bitch I know you don't got no where to sit" she said making me smile and grabbing my hand leading me to lunchroom

"By the way my name is zonnique " she smile.

As we go to a lunch table that all the way to back I saw August giving me a confuse face as zonnique and me skip to the table.

I saw a girl with purple hair and chubby cheeks texting on her phone.

"Bre this is my friend..." zonnique said looking at me with puzzle face

"Bahja" I said helping her out.

"Oh hi boo" she said then went back to her phone.

"Gurl don't mind her, she always on that damn thing" zonnique said shaking her head as her eyes wonder off.

"August is such a jackass" I heard her growl as I follow her eyes to the table where August was sitting flirting with a girl.

"Is he your boyfriend or something" I ask questioning

"Yea but it complicated, I guess I'm dumb for holding him down" zonnique said digging into her skin with her nails.

"Gurl let me show you this fine nigga I been talking to" Bre said proudly with a smirk.

She show zonnique and me a picture of Chris, my mouth slowly drop.

"I know right, he so fine and guess what? he's all mine" Bre said

I hit her with a fake smile and laugh.

"Hmmp girl, lights skin nigga ain't nothing but trouble" zonnique said shaking her head.

"Yea but my light skin nigga ain't like your light skin nigga " Bre said with a petty smirk

"Bitch, what you trya said?" zonnique said looking at her with a evil look.

"Girl nothing I was just joking " Bre said in fear

"Yup that right you better be scared cause I made you popping bitch so that means I can make you not popping no more little hoe " zonnique said loud making people look at our table.

"Yea zonnique you better tell her, you probably the reason why that nigga was texting her in the first place, without you she ain't shit" said some girl pop up out no where
making me look her weird this girl was snooping around our conversation.

"By the way my name is Jazzy" she said putting out her hands out for zonnqiue which zonnique gladly shook.

Bre ran off in embarrassment.

This Jazzy girl looks like trouble.

Hey guys I'm back, I'm having writer's block so give me any ideas by private message, any ideas are welcome and I will give credit if I do take action upon your idea.