10

I got a feeling that you might be high
Do I turn you on?
You can tell me if I'm wrong
Girl, I think you might be high
And she don't even smoke
But she swear I got that dope dick

Bahja point of view

I sit on Chris bed as I watch him exhale the smoke out his pink juicy lips.

"You sure you don't wanna try this shit" Chris ask calmly with his eyes low.

"I do bu-tt I don't know how to smoke it" I said truthfully. It did look fun and cool to me.

Chris came from behind me and made me lean my back toward his chest.

He to put the blunt toward my lip and I firmly wrap my lips.

"Inhale" Chris demand as he watch me intensely

I did what I was told and start coughing.

Chris look at me for a second with a straight face and start busting out with laughers.

"Damn slow down" Chris finally said when his laughs die down.

I started to inhale again then exhale smoothly.

"Wow" I said feeling the affect, my body didn't feel stiff anymore.

I inhale again, all my worries was lift of my shoulders and my eyes started to get a little heavy.

"This some good stuff" I said to Chris while passing him back the blunt.

"I ain't selling makeup but you know I got the product" Chris smirk as mimic after a Kodak black song.

"I can't stand that little ashy roach, dark skins girls are the best" I said thinking about that comment he made on dark skin girls.

"He still the goat doe" Chris said as he exhale the smoke out his mouth

"No he not, 2pac and j Cole are" I said

"I'm surprise you even know who those are, I thought you was a little church girl that don't listen to rap" Chris said laughing at his own joke.

I roll my eyes and didn't say nothing and roll on my stomach and let my right hand roam Chris naked chest.

Chris look at me kinda funny but he continue on smoking his blunt as he rub circle on my back.

It was silence for a moment.

" Call your mom or something it almost nine o clock" Chris said getting up from the bed to go to the bathroom.

"My mom is in Florida" I said playing with my nails

"Then what the fuck you doing in California" he ask yelling from bathroom.

"My dad decide he wanted to be in my life" I said shrugging.

"Your dad a bitch for that, no offense but I would hate that nigga for trying to back into my life, lucky for me I don't have a dad" Chris said getting out the bathroom while grabbing his keys of the shelf.

"Since your folks ain't worrying about you, you wanna go to a party" Chris ask me as I got up from his bed.

"No, I just wanna lay up with you" I said shocking myself as Chris eyes got wide.

"Ight whatever you want to do" Chris said in a raspy voice
He put his keys back on nightstand and took his shoes off.

I mentally smirk and hop in his bed, while turning on the tv, getting ready to sleep.

I honesty wasn't worried about my dad or sister.

They should had answer my calls.

But then Chris slide between my legs making my breath uneven.

"Chr-Chris what are you doing " I said stuttering on my word as my heart beats faster.

"This" Chris simply reply as I felt his cold minty breath on my neck, he slowly peck my neck with his soft pink plump, it felt so freaking good.

Chris lift his head back up and crash his wet lips into mines out of nowhere.

I moan lowly as our tongue wrestle, so far he was winning. He roughly hold on to my waist and then his hands start traveling up my shirt, right when he was about to grip my breast I push him off.

I roll on the other side of the bed, catching my breath as I stare at the wooden floor.

"Your lips soft as fuck" Chris said making blush.

I can't believe he took my first kiss away.

Hey guys I'm back, thanks for 3.5k readers. If you any suggestions for this book hit my pm please, your opinion matters. I have writer's block so I don't know when the next update will be.
-jae