Seraph 2

_____________________

Years passed since that dreadful day. Each day felt like torture to him. The life of a vampire consisted of drinking blood, having humans cower in fear of your presence, and seeing the light in their eyes go away as time goes by.

Of course, M/n knew what they were feeling. But he couldn't turn back time or tell them that it would be okay. Because it wouldn't be. He would be telling a lie.

'M/n, wake up. I made f/f.'

The h/c hair colored male snapped out of his thoughts and sighed quietly, his ruby red eyes looking at his surroundings. All he saw was livestock. Boys and girls of many ages cowered in fear at the sight of a white cloak, some crying just at the thought. M/n shook his head and walked out into the open, a small breeze flowing passed him and his cape. "Oi! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" The voice was loud and clear to the noble's ears. He looked at the low rank vampires with a scowl, then at the human boy who was soon picked up by the neck.

M/n clicked his tongue in annoyance and walked closer. One day is all he asked for, one day for vampires to stop being sadistic freaks. "Put him down. That one is mine. Understand?" He asked in a cool tone and crossed his arms over his chest. Unlike Ferid, he didn't like teasing or beating around the bush, he got straight to the point. The two low ranked vampires muttered something under their breath and dropped the raven haired boy before walking away.

The short blond haired boy ran up to his friend (at least that's what M/n assumed) and hugged him tightly. "Yuu-chan! Don't be so... you next time!" The one nicknamed "Yuu-chan" wasn't paying attention. He was looking up at the noble with a scowl, slowly standing onto his feet. "Why did you help me? Did you want to make me your personal blood bag? Tch, all these guys are-" "No. I was simply helping you get out of death's way. Now if you'll excuse me, I must be going."

The twelve year old boy shut his mouth for once. He stared at the figure, until it eventually disappeared into the distance. "Yuu-chan?" Mikaela waved a hand in a front of Yuu's face, only to get no response. After a couple of moments of silence, he finally spoke up in a quiet voice. "Oi, Mika. Do you know his name?"

"Hm... Lord Ferid mentions him. I think his name is Lord M/n, the fifth progenitor."

_____________________

M/n heard it. He heard the pairs of feet walk through the halls all the way to the main exit. That was followed by screams, then the sound of a certain vampire taking the sweet blood out of a child. The fifth progenitor did not interfere, for he knew that Krul would take out the rage on both of them if he did.

"Mika! Come on, we'll make it!" Cried the boy as he tried to drag his dying friend to the exit. The dead bodies to reek. Not only of blood, but the mixed fluids in their body. Mikaela panted heavily and shook his head. "Run, you idiot! Hurry!"

M/n felt his breath hitch. Ah, it was like his own past. F/n's body was on the floor, dead, while Mikaela looked like he was at the brink of it. Yuuichiro had tears in his eyes as he ran out which a hiccup, stumbling as he did so. The small blond smiled faintly and stared up the ceiling, as if he accepted his death. However, nobody died when the queen was around. Unless she personally wanted to dismember your body.

Krul looked down at the taller male's fallen body and shook her head. "You let one of the Seraphs get away?!" She yelled angrily and roundhouse kicked him as he tried to attack.

M/n looked back at the blond, knowing that he was at death's doors. "M/n. Come down here." Ordered the petite queen as she tapped her foot impatiently on the tile. The male knew it was pointless to argue, or even make a disapproving gesture, so he jumped down from the pillar he was standing on and crossed his arms.

"I can tell you have seen everything happen in this scene. Am I correct?"

"Yes."

"Ah, I love it how you are honest with me." She said and looked down at the bloody blond.

"I have to make sure no ruckus is going on with the livestock. So do me a favor and turn this one into a vampire."

M/n visibly tensed and bit his lip, the image of him turning into a vampire years ago rushing vividly through his mind. "Y... Yes Krul." He mumbled and walked closer to Mikaela's body. "Let... me die." The boy whispered and coughed, blood trickling down the side of his mouth. M/n smiled faintly and knelt down next to him. "Things in the real world aren't easy... even when you want to go live with the people you love." He responded and took off his gloves. He created a deep gash on his finger tip using his nails and forcibly pushed it past the blonde's lips. Mikaela's eyes widened as pain took over his body, tears slipping past his blue eyes. M/n took his fingers out and stepped away.

"I'm sorry, Mikaela."

Mikaela Hyakuya: Age: 12
Blood Type: O
Species: h̸u̸m̸a̸n̸ vampire.

_____________________