Seraph 5

_____________________

The following morning, vampires were sent out to the battle field in air crafts. M/n was not pleased one bit for two reasons:

One: they woke him up two hours prior to his normal wake up time.

And two: why did he have to be on the front line? With Crowley and Ferid of all people?

He didn't mind Crowley, he didn't really. What bothered him was the fact at how Chess and Horn can't last one second without Crowley. Seriously. They are attached to him like glue and have no intention of ever going away. He couldn't have a decent conversation with him without one of them jumping in out of nowhere.

The vampire sighed harshly and ran a hand down his face. Oh how he wishes he had a hood like the lower ranks so he could rest. The helicopter he was in carried himself, Ferid, Crowley, Chess, and Horn.

What a surprise, they are sitting on either side of him.

Yippee.

So, he was stuck with Ferid. The perverted and flirty Ferid. "M/n." A voice sang out, followed by an arm around his shoulder. He bit back a growl and forced a smile onto his lips. "Yes, Ferid?" He seethed out and clenched his gloved hands up. The silver haired vampire chuckled. "No need to be so rude, I was only saying hi." M/n huffed and rubbed his eyes tiredly, his shoulders slumping forward. Sleep... it was calling his name.

Crowley glanced at him and tilted his head. "Are you okay, M/n?" Concern laced his voice as he spoke. But, that was completely ignored by the older vampire. "I'm fine. Fucking fantastic."

Oh, he cursed.

He never curses unless he's either angry, annoyed, or tired.

In this case it was all three. Not good.

Crowley frowned and leaned forward from his seat, elbows resting on his knees. "What's wrong now?" He himself had to wake up around the time M/n did, but he was used to it, so he was unfazed when he was woken up. Most noble's were used to it actually. Key word, most.

M/n lifted his gaze and narrowed his red eyes. "Told you, I'm fine-" A hand pulled his head onto a shoulder, the same hand now running his fingers through the h/c hair. "Sh, sh, shhh. We know you're tired. Now sleep, we still have some time before we land." Ferid cooed softly. He rested his head on top of M/n's with a small grin, knowing well that the other's eyes were closing.

Sleep had never felt so good.

_____________________

Meanwhile, the humans were preparing themselves for the upcoming war. Training, manifesting their demons. Most were doing a good job at it. And of course they were practicing their team work.

Something Yuuichiro needed help with.

Countless of times Shinoa and the others had told them the meaning, and countless of times Yuuichiro disobeyed the orders given to him. But now he needed to listen. For they were going to front line.

Yuuichiro closed his eyes as he sat in the vehicle transporting them. He was not going to fail. He was not going to let any of his friends get killed.

I promise you, Mika. I will kill the vampire that killed our family.

_____________________