Part Two

Next day, I woke up tiredly. I searched for Abigail. I think she went away. Suddenly I heard a shout.

It's April's.

Omg!

What happened to her?

I raced downstairs and cupped my mouth, with teary eyes. "T. S...!" Keitra hugged me tightly. "Hey baby girl. So this was the surprise?" I asked, sobbing. "Yeah and I want to confess something to you all!" She said. "Yeah!" Dad said. "I have a boyfriend." She said, "we're planning to get married and he proposed me yesterday. I want you all to meet him. I invited him to lunch." She said. "Woah! That's great Jane!" April hugged her. "I'm so happy for you."

"Keitra! You became so big. You're getting married. OMG!" I hugged her, sobbing.

My little sister is getting married.

But I wonder who is that lucky man.

Well, he's coming over for lunch. We'll meet him there.

"So he's coming over. We'll talk to him." Dad said. Mom smiled big and hugged Keitra.

Mom's fine with it!

But, I saw Austin rushing upstairs. He always hates our boyfriends. I mean he hated Harry, Ethan and Sean.

I dated Harry and he cheated on me with another girl in bed. He's such a bastard!

Keitra dated Ethan, our school friend and he ditched her. He used to tell lies to her and make her believe everything he said was true. She dreamt a fairy tale with him. But it became a dream for her. She was depressed and traumatized. She came out now and she's getting married now and I'm so happy for her.

April dated Sean. He was a bastard, liar and a cheater. He had two live in relationships. Now she's single.

"What's for breakfast?" April asked. "Pancakes and bacon." Mom replied. Keitra raced upstairs for Austin. I guess she will convince him now.

Keitra's POV

After I announced about my relationship, everyone were happy. Even Dad was a bit okay with it. But, I saw Austin rushing upstairs.

Why Austin? Why? Why do you hate our boyfriends? Harry cheated on T. S. I can understand that hate and I too hate him. Ethan cheated me. But that's his problem to loose a wonderful girl like me. Sean cheated on my little sister Gloria. She didn't care about him after realizing though. 

But now I'm getting married to the love of my life. 

I need to set things right.

"Austin! Austin! Open the door." I knocked. He opened. "Yeah, what?"

"Why are you doing like this Aus? Why do you hate him?" I asked, making sure my tears won't get revealed. "Who said that I hate him?" He asked. "The way you rushed upstairs proves everything." I hissed. He nodded, "yeah I really hate him because if he cheats on you like that stupid Ethan, you'll be at vain. What if he breaks your heart before wedding? What if he takes divorce or cheats you after wedding?" Austin gasped hard. "You know what Aus, you're the worst brother in the whole world, because you really imagine things and you do what you want in your matters, also our matters. He's coming over for lunch and talk to him. You'll definitely like him." I shouted and slammed the door on his face. 

I dodged downstairs and sat on the breakfast table. "Where's Austin?" Mom asked. "I don't know and don't ask about him."  I said. "Did you fight with him again?" T. S asked. I nodded. She shook her head. "You both won't change, like in forever. " Gloria shook her head. I rolled my eyes.