Part Eight

Keitra's POV:

We finally fixed the wedding date and I'm so excited as well as nervous for my wedding. I want to get my dress stitched by the best of best designers in the town. I love Kleinfeld bridal gowns.

I started seeing say yes to the dress and decided to wear them. I'm gonna feature in that television show too.

"Let's order pizza. I have some wine in the fridge." T.S said. "I'll help you. The bride is gonna enjoy every moment before her marriage." April winked at me. I saw Chris and smiled. He winked back, which made me blush.

Chris ordered pizza. Karlie stayed back here. "What kind of pizza do you like babe?" April asked. "

"I like pizza with cheese and crackers." Karlie said. "Not my type!" April frowned. "I love with cheese, olives and spices."

After the pizza came, we started discussing about our wedding. "February 14th, huh?" T.S said. Chris and I nodded, seeing each others faces. "I love you." He mouthed. "I love you too." I mouthed. "If you stop mouthing each other, we can discuss." Austin snapped. We saw him at once and laughed. "Who all are coming for the wedding!" April started. "I'm writing the list." Austin said.

We nodded.

"So" I started, "First write our family and relatives. T.S's manager Ralph, my manager Damaris. Also Scott Borchetta. Our family friend and T.S's big machine records. Joseph Kahn. Her ex boyfriends..." I stopped. I saw everyone glaring at me. Especially Austin.

"Sorry! I was saying that the actors who played as her love interests!" I said, giving a nervous smile. T.S. rolled her eyes. Austin put his palm on his face. Everyone laughed. Chris shook me and laughed. "So yeah my friends, sorry, our friends." I said.

"My Avengers team, especially Scarlett and Robert." Chris said.

Sure baby! They're on the list. Austin wrote down.

"Who's getting the invitations? The cake, the dress and everything!" April freaked out. "Calm down April! I already registered for this show I'm seeing lately called, Say Yes to the dress. I'm also featuring on the show." I said. "That's great. I mean who wouldn't want to see Taylor Swift's sister in the show!" Selena said. "Oh Sel, I have a big name in the fashion industry too and Pnina Tornai is my friend in the industry too. So it's okay!" I said. "Yeah. That's a point!" Chris said. We dug into the pizza and spent the time seeing films and discussing about the wedding.

After a week, when finally the wedding is nearing and it's just in the weekend.

I am in the sets of say yes to the dress.

I'm sure the world would go crazy seeing me in this show. I've been giving a sneak peak through my Instagram account. But my fans don't even have a idea that I'm going to be in this show.

"Ready?" Pnina asked. I nodded. T.S mom, April and Gigi are on the set. T.S's fans are going to get crazy and freak out seeing her on this show.

I know!

We walked inside, as the camera rolled. I gave a hug to Pnina. She hugged me back. "How are you?" She asked. "I'm great." I replied. "I can't wait to try the dress."

"Sure!" She said and took me inside. There were a lot of dresses to try. But I had a dream dress in my mind. It's a strapless bushy gown with rossets. All white. I also want it classical.

I walked all the beautiful dresses and froze when I saw my dream dress. "Jane!" Pnina shook me and I came back to my senses. "I would try on this." I said. She nodded and her assistant got the dress for me. I jumped in it and walked out.

T.S jumped seeing me, freaking out. April cupped her mouth and jumped like a retard. Gigi's eyes glew up with joy. Mom became emotional. "I-I can't believe that you're getting married. I-I mean you're such a grown up..." T.S hugged mom and rubbed her back.

Surely she too got tears in her eyes. April and Gigi hugged each other. "You look beautiful in this." Mom said in a broken voice. I smiled, blowing a kiss to her. "So we also have some add ons" Pnina said, as her assistant brought some add ons. My eyes stuck to a beautiful neck band. "This one!" I said. She pulled out and dressed me up in that. "This is so beautiful on you Keitra!" Gigi exclaimed. I smiled at her blowing a kiss. "So, on this this look you have a long veil and long gloves." Pnina said. I nodded. I got dressed up as a bride. Mom became more emotional seeing me.

After we wrapped the show, we went to see the invitations. They're almost done.

I was relieved.

We decided on a simple yet classy invitation. We wanted our wedding to be classy and simple. Chris loves simple things and so do I.

We saw the samples and got excited. I was overwhelmed.

So next we went to the cake shop. "I want a simple yet classy one T.S. you know that." I said. "Let's see the cakes first and meet the Baker." She said. We walked in to Cake it, which is a well known bakery in Los Angeles. "Oh my god!" The Baker started. April rolled her eyes. Gigi started laughing. Mom stood numb. "I don't want any attention. Please." T.S. said. The Baker nodded, "I am Christine."

"So it's my sister's wedding this weekend. We want a cake for the wedding." She said. Christine nodded in excitement. "So what kind of cake do you want? Do you have any design in mind?"

I nodded, "yeah actually me and my fiance want a four tier wedding cake with blue bands with bows."

"That's nice." She said and started sketching it. She came up with a simple and classy one which I wanted. "This looks beautiful." April said. "Thank you. So it's gonna be 2,500 dollars."

Mom nodded. "Do you have any flavour in mind?" Christine asked. I shook my head, "Not yet. Can we taste some?"

Christine brought four flavours. Chocolate vanilla, red velvet, lemon vanilla and black forest. I decided on chocolate vanilla and red velvet mix. I wanted the flavours for alternate tiers. "Are you sure?" Gigi asked. "Yeah. Because I've already tasted that flavours in Abby's wedding." I said. "Yeah, her wedding cake was with the same flavours and I actually loved it." Gigi said. I nodded.

"Thank you so much Christine. When are we expecting the cake?" T.S asked. "What time is the wedding? Is it a morning affair or evening?" She asked. "It's a morning one. It starts around 10:00." T.S said. "Then the cake will come at 9:00 that morning. Is it fine?" She asked. We all nodded in unison. "Great!" She said, "can I have a picture with you in my Polaroid?"

"Sure." T.S said.

We posed for the photo and T.S took her sharpie out and autographed the photo. We set out to home.

Austin and Dad are seeing the arrangements in the venue for the wedding.

I am excited!

Finally! An update! After a long time. I took forever, I know! 😅

So Chris and Keitra are going to get married in the next chapter.

Also a new character is introduced.

Gigi and Austin are upto.... Shhh! Secret!

Three chapters and the story is done. 

Comment and Vote